Kenny Miller

derekweir29

she isnt, hes going somewhere tomorrow craphead2.gif

Indeed lol. My bird is doing her nut with me. As i keep saying going to text and find out lol. So she keeps moaning when i ask her to ask anything. But as i say he is staying. I asked his missus once how much he earned at a party and i dont think that went down to well

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She just tect her back saying they arent going anywhere with a :P at the end rolleyes.gif

You have access to Kenny Miller's wifes's mobile number :h34rt:

PM please :ph34r::peanut:

Have SSN still not gone back to David Tanner yet? Its a bastard they take so long.

Ewen Cameron I can now confirm that a club in the Middle East have made enquiries to sign Miller. Mega bucks deal for the player. Their transfer window closes in a few weeks.

Hopefully i beat Stu to it :P

Lets hope his family don't want to move, and that Rangers knock this on the head and reject the bid.

Ewen Cameron I can now confirm that a club in the Middle East have made enquiries to sign Miller. Mega bucks deal for the player. Their transfer window closes in a few weeks.

Hopefully i beat Stu to it :P

Surely fucking not !!!?

Indeed lol. My bird is doing her nut with me. As i keep saying going to text and find out lol. So she keeps moaning when i ask her to ask anything. But as i say he is staying. I asked his missus once how much he earned at a party and i dont think that went down to well

Are they staying in Fergie's old house mate ?