• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gallows1.jpg

Who is first?

who's first ?

no man is bigger than the club ffs

2 years ago it was "he's a F*nian bastard", "stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse etc"

I do not want him to go but you lot are going on as if Rangers Football Club relies on Kenny Miller :anguish:

who's first ?

2 years ago it was "he's a F*nian bastard", "stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse etc"

I do not want him to go but you lot are going on as if Rangers Football Club relies on Kenny Miller :anguish:

not from me! i was pleaed to have him sign! prob only one of a very few! - bain, bankers, etc.. should all be in the queue to put their head in the noose

who's first ?

no we are not, we are going on the theory that goals win games, games win leagues and cups

having lost our most prolific striker since ally mccoist in kris boyd, i really dont want miller being sold as well as he is a proven spl goal scorer and can hit the net v the tims

we cant rely on a player in jelavic who has no spl experience to get 30 plus goals this year, and we certainly cant rely on lafferty

i was very happy miller came bk to rangers cuz i knew he would score goals i hope to god he doesnt leave cuz we DONT have some 1 that can score

Miller is an important cog of the team but i really don't get the panic mentality,we survived after better strikers than him left.

The highlighted part is ludicrous.

If we were to loose miller, there is no-one in the current squad that can give us what he does, not just goals also link play and movement. At least with Boyd we replaced him with jela and beattie, with kenny also capable of scoring plenty. With no time to replace him, selling him would be a mistake!

Miller is an important cog of the team but i really don't get the panic mentality,we survived after better strikers than him left.

The highlighted part is ludicrous.

and who gonna score lafferty he 2 busy getting sentoff

and who gonna score lafferty he 2 busy getting sentoff

How many times has he been sent off for Rangers ?

The midfield should be contributing with goals as we know Davis,Edu,McCulloch and Naismith can do.

Beattie will come on to a game and Jelavic will rip the arsehole out the SPL,mark my words.

I know he would be a loss but ffs he's been made out to be like David Villa the past few weeks.