Kenny Miller

derekweir29

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That wee guy seems like the NI version of GFG.

Anyway if you had looked over the threads about Miller i said for the last 2 weeks he was going knowhere and also stated the reasons for it but aye you know best

Surely if David Tanner knew Miller had signed a new contract then he would have announced it by now?

And with Miller away with Scotland how could he sign a new contract if he is in another country?

That wee guy seems like the NI version of GFG.

Anyway if you had looked over the threads about Miller i said for the last 2 weeks he was going knowhere and also stated the reasons for it but aye you know best

Is it a done deal mate?

I Mind u saying either ur bird or ur sister is friends with millers bird

Stu wee davie has been fantastic this season so far mate, scored two beauties last week. Were at home the next 3 games but im out injured. How the fk the wee man never made it i dont know, what a player

Is it a done deal mate?

I Mind u saying either ur bird or ur sister is friends with millers bird

I think so mate, av got ma missus to text her, but ive been annoying her for the last 2 weeks with every shitey rumour lol and was always told the 1 thing, that they want to remain here and are happy. He wanted to show us some thanks for taking him back and giving him the chance. I had heard at 7ish that we had offered him an improved deal again albeit that was from someone else.

Stu wee davie has been fantastic this season so far mate, scored two beauties last week. Were at home the next 3 games but im out injured. How the fk the wee man never made it i dont know, what a player

Aye ano he ruined his chances a few years back, just never went for it full on man. Im sure he could have made it easily, even if it was at a low level. I Might have to come and watch use play, was supposed to come last year to the semi-final but couldnt make it.