Best Goal we have scored in europe?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember a goal we scored in Portugal (I think, might be Spain) in the mid-late 80s? We won the game 1-0 to go through and it was an amazing goal, but Ive never seen it since

Davie Cooper got the ball on the right touchline about 35-40 yards from the corner flag - he was alone so started dribbline the ball infield. As he went defenders came at him, he slipped 2 tackled then, flicking the ball between both feet, slipped the ball between 2 more. Now 30 yards from goal, another tackler came at him, and he slipped the ball sideways to the first supporting player, Derek Ferguson who slammed a rocket from 25-30 yards into the top corner of the net - the goal stood up and we won the tie

Annoying me that I cant find a youtube vid or anything online, but I remember the goal like it was yesterday!

Anyone remember a goal we scored in Portugal (I think, might be Spain) in the mid-late 80s? We won the game 1-0 to go through and it was an amazing goal, but Ive never seen it since

Davie Cooper got the ball on the right touchline about 35-40 yards from the corner flag - he was alone so started dribbline the ball infield. As he went defenders came at him, he slipped 2 tackled then, flicking the ball between both feet, slipped the ball between 2 more. Now 30 yards from goal, another tackler came at him, and he slipped the ball sideways to the first supporting player, Derek Ferguson who slammed a rocket from 25-30 yards into the top corner of the net - the goal stood up and we won the tie

Annoying me that I cant find a youtube vid or anything online, but I remember the goal like it was yesterday!

Was against Boavista mate great goal and we won 1-0 away