So Who's All Going?

MartinGers93

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you need to make your own way down to wigan to the bus.??

or is there a bus leaving from ibrox for all the fans going down there.??

Theres a bus im sure is leaving from ibrox to wigan when u get back to wigan from the game they will take u straight back to ibrox i think but its £60

We've been allocated tickets and are driving down. Having to be at the DW Stadium for 4pm is a joke.

its a fecking nightmare , i was gonna work till 2pm then drive down but now i need to bite the bullet and take the day off

we will all be in the ground by 6-30 i reckon

its a fecking nightmare , i was gonna work till 2pm then drive down but now i need to bite the bullet and take the day off

we will all be in the ground by 6-30 i reckon

24 miles from the DW to Old Trafford. Leaving at 5pm, easily be there for 18:30. We are just driving down, thankfully I'm not driving. Straight back up after the game as I'm working first thing the next day. It's a trip I'm not really looking forward to :(

24 miles from the DW to Old Trafford. Leaving at 5pm, easily be there for 18:30. We are just driving down, thankfully I'm not driving. Straight back up after the game as I'm working first thing the next day. It's a trip I'm not really looking forward to :(

my best ever away trip was molde, i dropped my mate off at his house at 11.50 and he caught a beer :beer1:

im working first thing on the weds as well :(