Come on liechtenstein

GOAT

I also imagine there are plenty in here who say fuck the ta you'll no Doubt be looking to stand beside us when/if we have a chance of qualifying

One of the reasons a lot of us avoid Scotland games is that it's impossible to go to them and avoid the retards.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were you at the game on tuesday v liechtenstein.??? and were you the one booing Miller,when he made a bad pass.???

and no i have never wanted to go to a scotland game or any international for that matter, because i think it's shite. the reason i think i hate international football is proberly because my country is shite and always have been.

and no i have never wanted to go to a scotland game or any international for that matter, because i think it's shite. the reason i think i hate international football is proberly because my country is shite and always have been.

the reason i think i hate international football is proberly because my country is shite and always have been.

i hate international football is proberly because my country is shite

football is proberly

proberly

the reason i think i hate international football is proberly because my country is shite and always have been.

They haven't always been shite.

For example in the 1970s they were twice a goal away from getting to the second stage of 16 team World Cup Finals.

I support Scotland all the way but there is only so much i can take, you realy do feel like killing yourself watching them. Over the last 3-4 year i have been watching N.Ireland and not Scotland if both games are on at the same time. Im very proud to be scottish, and british, but untill we sort our game out at the domestic level i dont feel we can go further.

I support Scotland all the way but there is only so much i can take, you realy do feel like killing yourself watching them. Over the last 3-4 year i have been watching N.Ireland and not Scotland if both games are on at the same time. Im very proud to be scottish, and british, but untill we sort our game out at the domestic level i dont feel we can go further.

You support another country?

Our football is just as bad as Scotlands aswell :lol:

I love how some people are mentioning Miller being booed for making bad passes, how many Rangers players have been booed at Ibrox for playing badly?

The Scotland players deserved to be booed for that performance.

Also the guys who were booing were being told to shut the fuck up by a lot, you use the argument of that Manchester was a minority so was that.

I guess your going to stop being a Rangers fan due to the minority who rioted in Manchester and have booed our players then.

can't believe any scot can actually WANT the national team to lose

I admit we are shit but i still support them and think any1 who doesn't support them just bcos were shit should go fuck off down to England because we don't want you up here