Come on liechtenstein

GOAT

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great time to make a cancer joke when one of the greatest ever player to grace our club has been diagnosed with cancer what a fucking walloper wanker.gif

We must push for a new law RFC52 , lets introduce that no wallopers are allowed to purchase/steal or use a computer that is linked to the internet , while we are at it we should also stop them from using internet enabled phones .

the Forum world would a slightly more boring place but at least we would all be happy

Great time to make a cancer joke when one of the greatest ever player to grace our club has been diagnosed with cancer what a fucking walloper wanker.gif

it wasnt a joke, he was trying to be funny, and i said he was as funny as terminal cancer....which isnt funny.

your the fuckin walloper here m8, people get diagnosed with cancer everyday, its unfortunate but its just life

it wasnt a joke, he was trying to be funny, and i said he was as funny as terminal cancer....which isnt funny.

your the fuckin walloper here m8, people get diagnosed with cancer everyday, its unfortunate but its just life

I know im a walloper but i wouldnt exactly crack a joke of your quality

As a member of the ta who was in Lithuania I can tell you a majority of the so called 'trannies' are gers fans.

Only sat night in Kaunas we had in the main street about a 100 person bouncy.

So the the fishing op.

If your not interested in Scotland then fuck off.

I also imagine there are plenty in here who say fuck the ta you'll no Doubt be looking to stand beside us when/if we have a chance of qualifying

As a member of the ta who was in Lithuania I can tell you a majority of the so called 'trannies' are gers fans.

So the the fishing op.

I also imagine there are plenty in here who say fuck the ta you'll no Doubt be looking to stand beside us when/if we have a chance of qualifying

No we won't. The thought of the Tartan Army at a major tournament gives me nightmares.

doh

Put your little smiley away. I'm just saying. Your declaring proudly that everyone would stand by the Tartan Army if we have a chance of qualifying. I don't think the people in this thread (including myself) are that fickle.

I'm a passive supporter, personally. I couldn't care less. I defo won't be all of a sudden rootin' for them. Sorry.

Put your little smiley away. I'm just saying. Your declaring proudly that everyone would stand by the Tartan Army if we have a chance of qualifying. I don't think the people in this thread (including myself) are that fickle.

I'm a passive supporter, personally. I couldn't care less. I defo won't be all of a sudden rootin' for them. Sorry.

I'm stating that like before when we had the Dutch playlets or the Italy decider especially on here most were crying out for tickets.

Is this knob for real? I guarantee you one thing they day i stand next to the ta at any major tournanent or even. Game a tiddly winks is the day i convert to catholic, buy a hoops scarf and shag my brother. Ok hamish?

So the the fishing op.

were you at the game on tuesday v liechtenstein.??? and were you the one booing Miller,when he made a bad pass.???

and no i have never wanted to go to a scotland game or any international for that matter, because i think it's shite. the reason i think i hate international football is proberly because my country is shite and always have been.

were you at the game on tuesday v liechtenstein.??? and were you the one booing Miller,when he made a bad pass.???

and no i have never wanted to go to a scotland game or any international for that matter, because i think it's shite. the reason i think i hate international football is proberly because my country is shite and always have been.

This must be scotss52 - the retarded spelling/grammar is a slight give away amongst his views.

That is terrible

What a glory hunter you are