Come on liechtenstein

GOAT

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Scotsman and i'm proud to support Rangers & Scotland so GOAT keep it to yourself in the future, clown.

Tbh i couldn't give two flying fucks about England and they don't give a fuck about us so the feelings mutual. Rangers are a Scottish club and those fannies in England all turned on us after the Manchester saga so they can go and fuck themselves, they don't nor ever have gave a fuck about us.

Like the saying goes "No one likes us, we don't care".

Scottish & Proud.

That's a good point actually.

The anwser of an 8 year old.

It's a straight forward question ffs.

Infact, I think I already know your anwser.

Seeing as neither will ever happen on my life time, and even if they did, they probably wouldnt rely on a choice made by myself...

And no you dont know my answer actually, as I dont have one, because it's a stupid question, and I dont answer stupid questions except with stupid remarks.

Seeing as neither will ever happen on my life time, and even if they did, they probably wouldnt rely on a choice made by myself...

And no you dont know my answer actually, as I dont have one, because it's a stupid question, and I dont answer stupid questions except with stupid remarks.

The fact you can't/won't answer tells me all I need to know.

It should be a big, massive, resounding Rangers.

The fact you can't/won't answer tells me all I need to know.

It should be a big, massive, resounding Rangers.

Why "should" it be Rangers?

As it happens I support Rangers far more than I do the Scottish NT, but who are you to tell people who they should support? If people feel more passionate about their country than their club or vice-versa then that's their decision. Doesn't make them any more or less of a fan.

Why "should" it be Rangers?

As it happens I support Rangers far more than I do the Scottish NT, but who are you to tell people who they should support? If people feel more passionate about their country than their club or vice-versa then that's their decision. Doesn't make them any more or less of a fan.

I think it does, actually.

I'm not telling anyone who to support. I'm giving my opinion that if you tell me you want Scotland to win the World Cup over Rangers winning the Champions League, then I hold you in less regard as a supporter.

Make no apologies for having that view - but I'm certainly not telling anyone who to support.

Goat puting words into peoples mouths to suit his arguement? No way! You must be mistaken.

Haven't you been doing the same all through this thread ya muppet? :lol:

Oh, it's Mr GOAT to you thank you.

I'm a Scotsman and i'm proud to support Rangers & Scotland so GOAT keep it to yourself in the future, clown.

Tbh i couldn't give two flying fucks about England and they don't give a fuck about us so the feelings mutual. Rangers are a Scottish club and those fannies in England all turned on us after the Manchester saga so they can go and fuck themselves, they don't nor ever have gave a fuck about us.

Like the saying goes "No one likes us, we don't care".

Scottish & Proud.

What's England got to do with this thread?

I think it does, actually.

I'm not telling anyone who to support. I'm giving my opinion that if you tell me you want Scotland to win the World Cup over Rangers winning the Champions League, then I hold you in less regard as a supporter.

Make no apologies for having that view - but I'm certainly not telling anyone who to support.

If I had to choose, it'd be Rangers winning the CL every time.

I don't see why it's a choice people should have to make though.

I don't see why people are greeting about this. i read somewhere in the paper i think it was the shitty metro. anyway,some fud reporter was saying he will not support his national team aslong as,Mcgregor,Mculloch,Boyd are in the team.

and they wonder why some rangers fans can't support there national team either. with fuds like brown McManus,Robson.

plus the TA Booing Rangers players, imagine, if you were a rangers fan, sitting wtaching scotland in the stands, and theres cunts booing your teams players.?

Why is everyone so fucking annoyed about them booing GSTQ, it's their rival nations anthem after all, I would certainly boo FoS at Wembley.

Stop getting worked up ffs, it's only a football game. :lol:

If you have to get worked up, get worked up at the little Jock Stein love-in moment before the start of the game.

Why is everyone so fucking annoyed about them booing GSTQ, it's their rival nations anthem after all, I would certainly boo FoS at Wembley.

Stop getting worked up ffs, it's only a football game. :lol:

If you have to get worked up, get worked up at the little Jock Stein love-in moment before the start of the game.

The FOS is an anti-English dirge. I'd boo it aswell