Davis

JRodgA2k8

why the negativity,there wasnt a ger that didnt drip of sweat come the final whistle.sure davis hasnt been his usual self so far this season but tonight was man utd and he did contribute to our team getting a result.reality check needed i think

What is this? We get a good result so aren't allowed to point out when a player was under par? Davis was poor and can do much better, he is our best player but let us down tonight.

This tbh mate! :)

Tho I will say the best contribution was when he nearly injured Wayne Rooney without touching him :craphead:

What is this? We get a good result so aren't allowed to point out when a player was under par? Davis was poor and can do much better, he is our best player but let us down tonight.

He in no way let us down tonight. He wasn't there to play a creative role. He was in there to be defensive and he did well.

mcculloch was the only midfield player on form today. all in all though a good result :)

agreed. defensively i thought davis done a half decent job but when he was on the ball i thought he was way of the mark again tonight.