Miller in Manchester

wansheet

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the reason ive highlighted miller is because i think it was his role to hold the ball up and take the pressure of the midfield and give the defence a breather,and i thought he never really acheived this at all no matterr how hard he seemed to try thats all i'am stating.

(tu) but davis put our defence under pressure a few times,with his weak passes.

What does it matter if he was at the game or not tonight?

I rarely miss a domestic match, but because i am not a member of the travel club means i dont have a right to an opinion either?.

Im delighted with the point as i said a fantastic result, but at the end of the day its a forum for debate and i think Wansheet makes a valid point, and what i would add to the topic was Walter should have made a couple of subs earlier (Weiss,Lafferty IMO) and the freshness during our best spell could have maybe sneaked us something.

i thought he was woeful tonight.

im just back from the game and i thought miller played very well leading the line 2nite!!!!every single man in a blue jersey deserves the utmost credit for that performance,a credit to the club so proud of them!!WATP

im just back from the game and i thought miller played very well leading the line 2nite!!!!every single man in a blue jersey deserves the utmost credit for that performance,a credit to the club so proud of them!!WATP

Any videos or pics. can't wait to see the videos.

Ran himself ragged and must have been frustrated at the lack of quality service and support but kept going until replaced suffering from exhaustion.

Do pay attention mate. :rolleyes:

he should be used to a lack of quality service,but he should hold on to the ball (bring other people in to the game etc pick a fuckin easy pass,have a fuckin look before he kick's the ball in a random direction ffs,it's basic stuff is it not ?

bite me squirrel dick,just thought he could have done a bit better when he got the ball to feet,imo he looked to just wanted to get rid of it as soon as.

he had zero service and we had 10 men behind the ball for the whole night. thanks for ruining the night by saying someone was woeful.. you buddy....are an idiot

he had zero service and we had 10 men behind the ball for the whole night. thanks for ruining the night by saying someone was woeful.. you buddy....are an idiot

if you think he had a good game 2 night then u r clearly the idiot lmao :lol:

imo i thought he looked off the pace and dare i say disinterested,i just thought he had a bad game,and should have been subbed earlier,but a point will do me(i do like miller just not tonight that's all i was stating in the OP. :disappointment:

imo i thought he looked off the pace and dare i say disinterested,i just thought he had a bad game,and should have been subbed earlier,but a point will do me(i do like miller just not tonight that's all i was stating in the OP. :disappointment:

fair enough. yer entitled. sorry for the idiot comment.

good night....

had fuck all to work with lone striker is not his strong point as the lithuania game against scotland proved

your head can drop when you eventually get the ball to have fuck all but defenders in sight

would have liked jelavic for this role as you need someone who is physical and up for a battle

kenny will be more usefull in the home games i think

wansheet, you are entitled to your opinion. Pity it's such an stupid one. Imagine starting a post about KM's performance tonight as our lone, and often very alone, forward after a result and team performance like that. You really need to lie down for a while until the pain goes away.

To anyone who thinks Miller was 'woeful' last night, I really don't think anyone can do anything for your ignorance-you've probably been watching football for long enough to know the situation Miller was in last night, but as I've said, you chose to ignore that fact. Miller did okay.

The Team played as a team, and Walter asked them to do a specific job last night- funny, but I wonder if Inter had to put up with people questioning their tactics- there is really no such thing as anti-football, and anyone who would have liked us to have opened up our play and lose 3-0 is perverse.

We did what we had to do. Walter is slowly restoring a lot of the belief that anyone should have anyway about Rangers- he has a sharp understanding about what it is that makes our club great; if he doesn't stay on as manager, he should be given a Waddell-style role at the Club, and have a large say in what goes on for the future of the Club.

he did this a few times. he was up front on his own,and we all know miller isn't the best at trying to get past people.

but there wasn't alot of help. who do you think he is Madonna.

Madonna? :lol:

Don't you mean Maradona?