Att: 23,120

bluenose4life

It was included in the season ticket - all you had to do was pay for travel which i know many live in glasgow who did not go so not cost more than a few quid... I guarantee they will all be at the CL game tho!

Do you not think people have a right to pick and choose though ... I know when we're young we go to every game but if you're older and have responsibilities the costs all add up

Do you not think people have a right to pick and choose though ... I know when we're young we go to every game but if you're older and have responsibilities the costs all add up

Not saying they dont, but there are some who could have went but decided that "its only dunfermline" and didnt - just pisses me off that those people will be at the CL games too when they could have been there to support us today :(

Perhaps in future if folk can't attend they could post on here ahead of time and find someone to take their seat? I don't get to go to the games very often these days due to work commitments but I was sat on my arse in here last night with a dodgy stream when there were over 10,000 bought and paid for empty seats in the stadium. I'd gladly have travelled to pick up a ticket from someone who wasn't going to attend. :crabflute:

its a privlidge to go and watch the Rangers, not everyone can afford to go to every single game. Paying a season ticket, doesnt mean you can afford to go through to every game, a lot of people work weeknights, and would have to prioritise next weeks CL game over tonights.

Just remember Bluenose4life, not everyone is in a position to attend ibrox for every single came, your just lucky enough to not miss a game.

its a privlidge to go and watch the Rangers, not everyone can afford to go to every single game. Paying a season ticket, doesnt mean you can afford to go through to every game, a lot of people work weeknights, and would have to prioritise next weeks CL game over tonights.

Just remember Bluenose4life, not everyone is in a position to attend ibrox for every single came, your just lucky enough to not miss a game.

im not trying to say im anything special but when i was going through chemotheripy, i STILL managed to attend games while in alot of pain, and i travel 55 miles each way to get there even for low key games.

While people have work, they wont have that issue next wednesday. Many of them were in the PUB, i seen quite a few guys that go to ibrox sitting in the pub in city centre of glasgow yesterday - when i asked if they were going - it was "nah, its only dunfermline, who gives a shit" i just walked away cos i thot it was a very arragant responce.

I just think 23k was a piss poor turnout for a game that should easily have been more.

im not trying to say im anything special but when i was going through chemotheripy, i STILL managed to attend games while in alot of pain, and i travel 55 miles each way to get there even for low key games.

While people have work, they wont have that issue next wednesday. Many of them were in the PUB, i seen quite a few guys that go to ibrox sitting in the pub in city centre of glasgow yesterday - when i asked if they were going - it was "nah, its only dunfermline, who gives a shit" i just walked away cos i thot it was a very arragant responce.

I just think 23k was a piss poor turnout for a game that should easily have been more.

it shouldnt be up to the fans to question others fans why they never attended games, i dont get to many games and would love to be able to go week in week out, but its just not possible. Your either wealthy, or very lucky, to be able to attend every single rangers home game all season.

it shouldnt be up to the fans to question others fans why they never attended games, i dont get to many games and would love to be able to go week in week out, but its just not possible. Your either wealthy, or very lucky, to be able to attend every single rangers home game all season.

Well that game was included in my season ticket, so i had no reason not to attend. Does'nt cost much to travel from Edinbugh to Ibrox. I didnt question them on why they did not go, i just asked as i knew them, but for some people such as them i mentioned - rather sit in the pub and drink alcahol, than go to ibros and see the bears play.

Just makes me feel quite sad that we had 23k there yesterday when we could easily have had a full house. I wonder had we given dunfermline another 10k tickets, if they'd av sold them. Pretty sure they would have as their section looked full!