Att: 23,120

bluenose4life

Im sorry but that is a fucking joke. 23,120 when 35k season tickets sold and quite a few ppl bought tickets for todays game. Some come from NI and England buyt i bet there were a few from Glasgow sitting on their arses....

rant over

they missed a great game!

aye the payin at the gate wouldn`t hav been counted...... am sure u could do that 2nite !

tickets only - was a queue at the TO when i walked past. But that was a whole attendance.

Game was included in our season ticket too and with 35k holders, where the fuck were they?!

People have to cut things during time of recession and this is the game that most people would miss ... don't forget the Champions League tickets don't come cheap

The game was FREE!!!

As for getting there, no more than £3 quid if you live in Greater Glasgow!

That excuse just doesn't wash up. People never showed up because they couldn't be bothered. It's that simple.

It's funny we slag the t*rriers for disguising themselves as seats, but if we don't show up, it's not disloyalty like it is with them. It's excuses.

People have to cut things during time of recession and this is the game that most people would miss ... don't forget the Champions League tickets don't come cheap

It was included in the season ticket - all you had to do was pay for travel which i know many live in glasgow who did not go so not cost more than a few quid... I guarantee they will all be at the CL game tho!

The game was FREE!!!

As for getting there, no more than £3 quid if you live in Greater Glasgow!

That excuse just doesn't wash up. People never showed up because they couldn't be bothered. It's that simple.

It's funny we slag the t*rriers for disguising themselves as seats, but if we don't show up, it's not disloyalty like it is with them. It's excuses.

It pissed me off tbh. GUARANTEE they will be there at the CL game on Wednesday night tho.

It makes me wonder if its better for us to have away games as we only get a few hundred tickets and those who really want to go, do actually go. its less of an embarasment to the club for shit like this to happen. I sit in the main front so not sure what my side looked like but over the govan, broom and copeland it was shocking. huge sections of empty seats

I give full cudos to the dunfermline fans - they filled their allocation. Maybe they should have been given more! woudl have brought many more fans with them.

Oh, and i travelled from Edinburgh. Took me just under 3 hours to get through and 2 hours to get back. says alot compared to thiose who live within 10 mins of the stadium but sit on their arse

I think the attendance quoted is about right from my view in CD: Broomloan was sparse, Govan only slightly better, Club deck, 2 including myself in my row, 4 in the row in front,4 in the row behind; overall few punters dotted around the club deck.Copland looked best maybe 3/4 full.

Shame because it was a good night and decent attacking open football.

I think the attendance quoted is about right from my view in CD: Broomloan was sparse, Govan only slightly better, Club deck, 2 including myself in my row, 4 in the row in front,4 in the row behind; overall few punters dotted around the club deck.Copland looked best maybe 3/4 full.

Shame because it was a good night and decent attacking open football.

It was as good as the united game if not better imo - so fuck it was "Just dunfermline" - it was a great game and they didnt give us an easy ride of it either

Couldn't afford it mate, akint student loyal. Might see about getting a half one if I can rustle up the money around Xmas time.

ahh what you studying mate? Half ones at xmas are good, but you can still even go to the odd game 9today was £5 for example)

Sports journalism degree mate. Haha, that's how bad things are, couldn't even stretch to that today.

haha atleast you will get a media pass for games one day soon :P lol (food is more imporantant tha games!)