AJ wants Smith to stay on

bluenose4life

Would it not be better to wait and see how we get on this season.

Do you want a manager with walters sucsess to wait and see how he does? I'd rather tie him down now to a new 3 year deal haha. Look at SAF for inspiration!

Whether we win the quad, treble or the mear double, walter is the key to it. Players want to play under walter due to his stats (tu)

Do you want a manager with walters sucsess to wait and see how he does? I'd rather tie him down now to a new 3 year deal haha. Look at SAF for inspiration!

Whether we win the quad, treble or the mear double, walter is the key to it. Players want to play under walter due to his stats (tu)

I would prefer to see what success we have this season before offering a 3 year deal. Plus Walter says its his last season and cant see him changing his mind.

I would be in dreamland if Walter Smith decided to stay but I just can't see it happening. I really think this will be his last year but stranger things have happened.

Makes me happy to realise I'll be sitting in Ibrox 60 years from now speaking to my friends of the legend that was Walter Smith.

I'd love Walter to remain as a manager and wouldn't rule it out he's still young enough especially when you think of the ages of some managers that are kicking about, I love Coisty to bits but dont think he's manager material but I do think he makes a good assistant just my opinion HOWEVER if he does take over he'll get my support 100% :uk:

Can the fans not try and change his mind by demonstrating through with a tribute banner & song etc

that hes no ready to put on his slippers yet hail.gif

Its his choice but nobody wants this to happen only those connected to celtic .

Walter has told Ally publicly that he will be the man in charge next season.

Walter is not the kind of man to go back on his word like that.

If Walter Smith wanted to stay on, I'm sure Ally McCoist would understand. He'll be the next Rangers manager, no matter what.

As I said above, IMO, it depends on what happens this season!?