Where are you buying FIFA11 from?

Thommo

IS it only the online service that get's you it a day early? Cause i went in-store and i pre-ordered it there.

Oh and i shall pump you bith online :pipe:

Aye if you pay and extra fiver postage you get it a day early. Are you picking it up or is it getting delivered ?

And what's your gamer tag then big boy ? laugh.gif

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it depends...did they say it will be sent out?

Or pick-up?

Something tells me no as you havent paid for an express delivery.

I paid a fiver though and got some creation centre thingy, dosen't say anything on my receipt about what day it's out.

I paid a fiver though and got some creation centre thingy, dosen't say anything on my receipt about what day it's out.

If its getting delivered and you paid an extra fiver you'll get it on Thursday.00000042.gif

I'll get a tracking number on Wednesday night and last time I was pure checking the status at work laugh.gif

If picking it up then no, you want get it early. But if you're saying theres no date on the reciept then id chance it and go in and say ' im hear to collect fifa 11, i was told it would be ready today for collection as i paid for express delivery or sumhin' :lol:

Go for GAME to be safe smile.gif Nothing better than knowing your getting it early laugh.gif

An extra tenner when theres every chance we'll get it at the same time???

Im working Thursday and Friday anyway so Im not going to get a whole lot of time to play it on either day :anguish:

Fair doos' Scott. You have to sign for it anyways, so theres a high chance youd miss it.

When I got MW2 early I wasn't in so I went onto the tracking sight and checked the signature and the guy that was delivering it must have just wrote my name on it. Bit dodgy when you think he could sign for it and keep it though thank fuck he signed it that time laugh.gif

Still waiting to find out Tescos price but it could still change, like I said before the price changed the night before, I ll let people know when I find out... trying to get my boss to get it in, got an hour and a half time back which will be getting used on friday :)