Jelavic looks like Naisy (gers website)

bluenose4life

Is it me or is Jelavic the TWIN of naisy?

http://www.rangers.c...s_2254699_28739

Its about time the rangers website was sorted cos right now, its an embarasment.

Would your time not have been better spent sending an e mail off to the Club informing them of their mistake, rather than highlighting it?

Would your time not have been better spent sending an e mail off to the Club informing them of their mistake, rather than highlighting it?

Let's be fair here booler! A person would spend half his waking day writing emails if that was the case.

That website would have to be the most useless,embarrassing and uninformative excuse for a club site I've ever had the misfortune to come across, moreso seeing as how we are supposed to be the Premier club in Scotland.

The only saving grace for it is that I doubt if many supporters outwith the Rangers fans actually try and access it, so the errors go unnoticed to fans from other clubs. doh

Let's be fair here booler! A person would spend half his waking day writing emails if that was the case.

That website would have to be the most useless,embarrassing and uninformative excuse for a club site I've ever had the misfortune to come across, moreso seeing as how we are supposed to be the Premier club in Scotland.

The only saving grace for it is that I doubt if many supporters outwith the Rangers fans actually try and access it, so the errors go unnoticed to fans from other clubs. doh

I use it regularly and have always found it to be of great help, despite the odd glaring error.