Sheepshaggers on soccer am

They still go on about 1983 and Alex Ferguson like it was the other day :lol:

In no way would I ever defend these mongos. However, going on about glory days is not a bad thing. I would much rather they talked about that rather than celebrating a horrific assault on Ian Durrant.

In no way would I ever defend these mongos. However, going on about glory days is not a bad thing. I would much rather they talked about that rather than celebrating a horrific assault on Ian Durrant.

I suppose that's true, and they haven't won anything for 15 years so I guess they have to hold on to something :lol:

I don't care if we finish 8th, as long as we beat Rangers.

Basic mentality of a Dons fan.

I was speaking to one after they beat us 2-0 in the last game of the season in the UEFA Cup season and I said to him if Aberdeen played like they do against us over the course of a whole season they could be Scotland's third force

His reply was "couldnae gee a fuck about where we finish, as long as we stop you h*** winning the league"

He didn't understand that Aberdeen didn't cost us the title that night, it was Celtic not losing to Dundee United :wanker:

I was speaking to one after they beat us 2-0 in the last game of the season in the UEFA Cup season and I said to him if Aberdeen played like they do against us over the course of a whole season they could be Scotland's third force

His reply was "couldnae gee a fuck about where we finish, as long as we stop you h*** winning the league"

He didn't understand that Aberdeen didn't cost us the title that night, it was Celtic not losing to Dundee United :wanker:

:lol: not had very much success in that over the years have they. :lol: :lol:

YOUR NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE. SHEEP MOLESTING FANNYS.

Sheep fans on today. I hate these bastards and cannot wait to go up here tomorrow, abuse these bastards and pump their shitey football team!

It's going be a 4-0 !

WATP

0 - 4. We are the away side.

Aberdeen 0 - 4 Rangers. :sherlock: