That's Arsenal's title challenge over then

simplythebest

Every one of the top teams in the Premiership will drop points between now and the end of the season, so it's still too early to call.

However, IMO, Arsenal were never in with a shout, even before a ball was kicked.

Every one of the top teams in the Premiership will drop points between now and the end of the season, so it's still too early to call.

However, IMO, Arsenal were never in with a shout, even before a ball was kicked.

I don't agree with that. The problem is basic errors like Almunia is making, he made 2 errors which lead to two goals. Wenger should of signed a goal keeper who will not make such errors on that consistent basis. That is the main problem.

Need to get Fabregas and Van persie back and then we will see. Still early days but they need to wise the fuck up.

I don't agree with that. The problem is basic errors like Almunia is making, he made 2 errors which lead to two goals. Wenger should of signed a goal keeper who will not make such errors on that consistent basis. That is the main problem.

Need to get Fabregas and Van persie back and then we will see. Still early days but they need to wise the fuck up.

Agreed. Also heard from my brother-in-law (who is dutch and a big Ajax fan) that Arsenal could sign their keeper Maarten Stekelenburg, who I think would be a better option than Given. Still long way to go in League everyone will drop points this year