Aberdeen and the tims.

mmrfc1873

Do any Bear's here hate Aberdeen just as much if not more than the tims these days ? They only seem to turn up when their playing us and they feel nothing but hate towards us. Where as The tims are similar to us, will go all out for a win in every game all the time and try just as hard against us as we would with them.

Right now I do hate them more, that'll more than likely change soon.

you can have banter with a tim,but you couldn't say the same for the sheep molesters.

That's why at this moment I hate them more than the bin raker's. Come tomorrow I'll more than likely hate the tims more.

As low as the sheep are they don't sing ira songs for 90 mins.

No but the do 'celebrate' the Ibrox disaster. Disgusting cunts.

Britney once claimed to be the only man in Ibrox who could not hear them sing their filth. He's another cunt - for many other things - but that alone nailed the wee prick forever for me.

No but the do 'celebrate' the Ibrox disaster. Disgusting cunts.

Britney once claimed to be the only man in Ibrox who could not hear them sing their filth. He's another cunt - for many other things - but that alone nailed the wee prick forever for me.

They also enjoy singing about Durrant's injury at pittodrie. I hope a stand collapses at their stadium tbh.