Aberdeen and the tims.

mmrfc1873

Do any Bear's here hate Aberdeen just as much if not more than the tims these days ? They only seem to turn up when their playing us and they feel nothing but hate towards us. Where as The tims are similar to us, will go all out for a win in every game all the time and try just as hard against us as we would with them.

Right now I do hate them more, that'll more than likely change soon.

The tims are the enemy.So hate them more but the sheep are just scum

they are cunts but an insignificant bunch of little lambs. more to be pitied than anything. in saying that i do hate the bastards but not even an inch of the hatred i have for the real scum. Its a shame really as my Granda who was in his 80s used to talk about Aberdeen and their fans when he was alive. said that many many years ago when he was younger there was a good friendship between us and you were always well looked after when you went through there. sadly they seem to have had a huge chip on their shoulder for the last 30 years or so.

The Tims are the absolute enemy. Terrorist loving scum. Aberdeen are insignificant. We smashed those fuckers from title contenders late 80's, early 90's to the relegation fodder they are now. They will never recover their former glories.... 3IAR will hopefully propel the scum in a similar direction.

Hate is not a nice word but when we're talking about clubs like Celtic and Aberdeen and their animal fans, then it is most apt., i despise both, for very different reasons though. 2 clubs who have a major problem with Rangers. I think we dislike them both for different reasons but they both hate us for the same reason, because were bigger and better than them both.

Had some good times in Aberdeen but they are a misguided lot of mutton mollesting half-wits. Somehow in their twisted minds Ian Durrant was responsible for ending that bastard Simpsons career. But i still hate Smeltic more and always will, can't help it I am a Rangers man and that's what we do.

:uk::21: