you can stick your kenny miller up your arse.

gunslinger

Very sad if we still have supporters who aren't willing to accept Kenny as part of the team.

Its more pathetic than anything else, hating a player that scores goals for the team you supposable "support" is beyond stupidity.

Very sad if we still have supporters who aren't willing to accept Kenny as part of the team.

There a still a few. I remember last year,i was going up to aberdeen. And there was a guy on my bus,who wasn't even going to the game,he just came for the bus run, and the drink etc. i asked someone why he wasn't going.? and they said it was because of kenny miller.

as long as he was playing for us,he would not go to a rangers game. don't know what his thoughts are now.??

There a still a few. I remember last year,i was going up to aberdeen. And there was a guy on my bus,who wasn't even going to the game,he just came for the bus run, and the drink etc. i asked someone why he wasn't going.? and they said it was because of kenny miller.

as long as he was playing for us,he would not go to a rangers game. don't know what his thoughts are now.??

Was he a jakie ?

I can remember last season up at Dundee united when we drew 0-0 with them when ever Kenny made a mistake their would be an odd few shouting F*nian bastard at him.

If I'm being honest, as much as I forgive and accept him, it'll always hurt a wee bit inside that he played and scored against us for THEM, but he's more than made up for his mistake :praise: