CF2 tomorrow night

critchie1986

im sittin in this area for the 3 champions league games n am goin 2 b singing ma heart out and am not sittin down for no 1,ibrox is far too quiet and am goin to do ma best to stand up n get the crowd goin!a want to hear ibrox in full voice tomorrow night coz we need to back the team and get the result we need.WATP

im sittin in this area for the 3 champions league games n am goin 2 b singing ma heart out and am not sittin down for no 1,ibrox is far too quiet and am goin to do ma best to stand up n get the crowd goin!a want to hear ibrox in full voice tomorrow night coz we need to back the team and get the result we need.WATP

On yersel mate :D

Good Luck mate! BF5 for me :craphead:

We should just give the megaphone to you then. We need more of your type

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5VejfiFhpA

Start the Billy Boys during the Champion League Anthem

CR2 for me so if i see you standing im hitting you on the head with a bag of shite.

I hate folk like you always wanting to sing and jump around like a looney, would you do that at the pictures?

Is that pre-bagged or a fresh supply when you see the size of this nutter? lol