A warning to all bears

RFC55

Last night i was a baw hair away from getting the jail on the underground for singing hello hello how do you do we are the boys in royal blue anguish.gif The BTP were English ones which just made there decision to hawl me over even more ridiculous.

However as i was standing being searched and being frisked by this fine person, 2 guys were arrested by undercover cops for apparently shouting fuck the pope, however the guy denied this and said he shouted we are the people. Fuck knows what happened to him as i was away whilst they were taking his details. The undercover cops were wearing stone island jackets and blended in with the crowd.

An absolute fucking waste tbh, stabbings, shootings, smack heads theiving, rapes all happen in Glasgow but where is the fun in solving them, when you can jail some naughty fans for a song.

BTP GIRFUY

they are dsperate to up their figures for sectarian breach

id be careful what you sing anywhere to be honest. ibrox included.

I was thinking that mate, the 2 plain clothes coppers that grabbed the 2 guys for singing probably ended up in the stadium next to someone waiting on them doing 1 little thing wrong.

Scumbags of the highest order

Last night i was a baw hair away from getting the jail on the underground for singing hello hello how do you do we are the boys in royal blue anguish.gif The BTP were English ones which just made there decision to hawl me over even more ridiculous.

However as i was standing being searched and being frisked by this fine person, 2 guys were arrested by undercover cops for apparently shouting fuck the pope, however the guy denied this and said he shouted we are the people. Fuck knows what happened to him as i was away whilst they were taking his details. The undercover cops were wearing stone island jackets and blended in with the crowd.

An absolute fucking waste tbh, stabbings, shootings, smack heads theiving, rapes all happen in Glasgow but where is the fun in solving them, when you can jail some naughty fans for a song.

BTP GIRFUY

aye mate a was one of them although not the one who said he shouted we are the people he ended up in cuffs and dont know what had happend to him. i got charged with sectarian breach of the peace for saying "F*nian Blood" supposedly got me on camera and I'll be contacted soon enough to find out what may happen to me, makes me sick that I got dug up for saying a word widley used in the Irish/catholic community. NO SURRENDER :uk:

aye mate a was one of them although not the one who said he shouted we are the people he ended up in cuffs and dont know what had happend to him. i got charged with sectarian breach of the peace for saying "F*nian Blood" supposedly got me on camera and I'll be contacted soon enough to find out what may happen to me, makes me sick that I got dug up for saying a word widley used in the Irish/catholic community. NO SURRENDER uk.gif

So you were the guy next to me?

I had the grey jumper on, or where you the 1 wae the crowd of younger guys coming up the stairs with the Rangers top on?

Police think they are the bees knees in Scotland just because they run the show and have ALL scottish football fans in their back pockets!

I would love to send the scum Strathclyde police over to somewhere like Rome to manage their football fans, or over to Holland for an Ajax & Feyernoord game!They wouldnt be so smug then! :crabflute:

So you were the guy next to me?

I had the grey jumper on, or where you the 1 wae the crowd of younger guys coming up the stairs with the Rangers top on?

Aye mate with the blue jacket on, absolute joke but that wee fucking english cunt thought he was the bees knees shouting his mouth, if it had been the game last week against dunfermline for a start they wouldn't have been there and also would have gladly went down to the station for a polite discussion about why we are being targeted for a word widely used by the so called people being offended

Would they arrest someone for referring saying the word 'poof' if no homosexuals had complained or were even in the vacinity. Eminem uses the word 'nigga' all the time on his music? Would the strathclyde police class this as racist? I think not.

They probably would think it was racist if he happened to have a Rangers top on at the time.

I've posted this exact same thread a while back

I wasn't getting done though.

Me and my mate got to ibrox and realised the ST's where at my house on the mantle piece. My bro came to the rescue and dropped them off to us. While waiting for him to come we waited in the subway ticket area as it was last winter and it was Baltic. A guy got off the subway and as he was coming through the subway turnstile he shouted FTP iirc and immediately these 2 plained clothed guys that where standing close to us nearly decked this guy. Me and my mate where puzzled until the 2 guys were like "police bla bla bla". The boy who got lifted was shitting himself because he was in the process of applying for the police and he was nearly in tears pleading with the coppers not to charge him. Kinda ironic ?

Was this on the way to the game? i seen a coupla guys getting nicked when coming up from subway, and i seen a fan getting searched for touting tickets. BTP have been okay imo. Its obvious when theres a game at ibrox, the police iwll be in force and will nick anybody for anything so saying fuck the pope is just madness.

Was this on the way to the game? i seen a coupla guys getting nicked when coming up from subway, and i seen a fan getting searched for touting tickets. BTP have been okay imo. Its obvious when theres a game at ibrox, the police iwll be in force and will nick anybody for anything so saying fuck the pope is just madness.

Yes mate shitting myself incase I missed the game, luckily big scottish cop (good cop) said he would let me go but get in contact. Nobody said ftp he told me he had pulled me for saying "up to our knees in "F*nian blood"

Yes mate shitting myself incase I missed the game, luckily big scottish cop (good cop) said he would let me go but get in contact. Nobody said ftp he told me he had pulled me for saying "up to our knees in "F*nian blood"

well word fienien is "derogatory" though and goes in par with fuck the pope. I think we shoudl change that line - Beans and toast goes just as well :craphead: seriously tho, you gotta expect lots of police at those games, esp EU games. Good that u didnt get nicked tho!

well word fienien is "derogatory" though and goes in par with fuck the pope. I think we shoudl change that line - Beans and toast goes just as well :craphead: seriously tho, you gotta expect lots of police at those games, esp EU games. Good that u didnt get nicked tho!

surely this pub cant do alot of business then as it has a "derogatory" name www.fenianspub.com