Union Bears Card Display

Broomloanblues1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is positive to have these discussions though, it brings the issues out into the public domain and the club and fans will be more likely to participate in further discussions this way.

If we remain constructive and present our case in a reasonable manner then the least the club can do is enter into some form of dialogue. It is the best way forward.

Sit in CR1 with the Union Bears as well, cracking atmosphere but I just don't see why anyone would even dream of telling anyone to shut up and sit down.

Singing is part of football, you don't see me going to a concert and telling folk to shut up.

Union Bears should either move to back of CR1 and work there way down the section with new members or move to another section in The Rangers End, ie CF3 is a good place to start a group. I have sat in CR1 a few times with the UB and the people behind them who moan are complete arseholes, it's now got to the stage they are starting to threaten members of the UB.

I know, it is a sensitive issue and if i was these guys i wouldn't be moving either. Problem with the Broomloan is that the UBs would never move there due to it being the Celtic End on Old Firm day.

I wasn't there last night, stuck in work, part-timer! :(

Blue,

Whats the problem with UB moving over to BF4, we all get moved over to Govan West (as you know) when the bheasts visit..?

Blue,

Whats the problem with UB moving over to BF4, we all get moved over to Govan West (as you know) when the bheasts visit..?

True Rangers fans don't want to sit in the Celt*c end on match day :pipe:

Joking aside, there's no point in atmosphere coming from just 1 part of the stadium, it's better to have it all around the stadium.

True Rangers fans don't want to sit in the Celt*c end on match day :pipe:

Joking aside, there's no point in atmosphere coming from just 1 part of the stadium, it's better to have it all around the stadium.

But is that not what some are suggesting to put the UB and TBO together in another area of the stadium...!

But is that not what some are suggesting to put the UB and TBO together in another area of the stadium...!

As far as i am aware UB will only sit in Copland, they have had suggestions of moving to the CF other than that no other stand has been mentioned.

As has been said, the UB dont want to sit in the Broomloan. We dont want to lend our seats to those creatures when theres an Old Firm game.

Also to the others that suggested moving back to stop people behind from complaining about it, believe me we have tried but the club wouldt even entertain the suggestion. They simply dont want us together creating noise for some reason.

Edit. To Jordan its not we wont share a section, infact after games you will find UB and TBO members out drinking together and mostly we're all good mates, not like we wont share with them. Infact most away games TBO and UB group up together, Hamilton and Aberdeen being two recent examples.

UB's will only sit/stand in Copland Stand, as far as I'm aware. ;)

My previous post exactly, there would need to be a common ground or middle ground if you will, we would prosper better with both groups unified.

My previous post exactly, there would need to be a common ground or middle ground if you will, we would prosper better with both groups unified.

Not wanting to labour the point how would we prosper if the 2 groups were unified,

rather than have singing, chants etc from both ends of the ground it would be confined to 1 area, lessening the effect at other parts of the ground.

When BF4/5 sing (it's not only TBO that sing) you can see areas of GF joining in (not many I concede), but join in they do...... :clap:

Not wanting to labour the point how would we prosper if the 2 groups were unified,

rather than have singing, chants etc from both ends of the ground it would be confined to 1 area, lessening the effect at other parts of the ground.

When BF4/5 sing (it's not only TBO that sing) you can see areas of GF joining in (not many I concede), but join in they do...... :clap:

Listen mate i know who joins in and who doesnt wit TBO as i stand there but i was merely saying we would prosper better with numbers of both groups combined and the will fro more to join, i know it wont happen.

I sat with TBO last night and they were different class.

Anyone who moans about people trying to create an atmposphere can get to fuck imo!

The club needs to do something about gettin a special section for those who want 2 sing and dance for 90mins, pronto !

Am pig sick of these ppl tellin you to sit down or be quiet am in the clubdeck for most games and a good few times my son has been told to keep it down ffs i mean hes 9 lol.So for the cl games i moved to BR3 which is a thousand times better .As for the card display its a shame ppl cant even hold a card for a few mins just arseholes in my eyes and my kid will still be beltin out build my gallows fuck them a say WATP :uk: