Weiss Frustrated but happy with the team.

laldo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

were 2 games in folks, and i think its a long old season with lots of europe left and if he is keeping him for the spl games since he is only a loanee well i cant see anything wrong with that, although i do believe he will get a couple of games in europe, the way some are going on we are ruining this guys career and obviously the old hee haws about walter are starting to appear

I just think why do we bring on lafferty for miller? Everyone could see the midfield were shattered last night by about 70 mins yet we persist and hope we don't concede which is a huge risk! If we brought weiss on instead of lafferty he could of at least gave us a rest with his pace and gave the defenders sonething to think about.

If weiss came on at old Trafford i really think we could of nicked a goal, the game was stretched so much.

I just think why do we bring on lafferty for miller? Everyone could see the midfield were shattered last night by about 70 mins yet we persist and hope we don't concede which is a huge risk! If we brought weiss on instead of lafferty he could of at least gave us a rest with his pace and gave the defenders sonething to think about.

If weiss came on at old Trafford i really think we could of nicked a goal, the game was stretched so much.

Kenny was fucked mate and at least it was striker for striker.

I dont really see the Weiss love in tbh hes a very very good young player, but when the team are doing what they are supposed to and havent lost a goal in the UCL, what are we supposed to do?

Weiss coming on would have been great he has pace and trickery in abundance, but seriously why is there complaints from people? Fair enough if we hadnt won last night nor taken a point at OT, is it just cool to moan these days, when there is hee haw to moan about?

That game last night was screaming out for Weiss to come on and rip there defence apart. You could tell at half time Weiss was pissed off with the way he was just booting the ball and couldnt be bothered.

I believe that if Weiss was on it would have been a good few more

Oh aye n see all these people asking if we could maybe get him for another season...

We have no chance of holding onto him if all he's gonna play is SPL games here and there.

He won't start at the piggery either btw.

And you know this for a fact ?

He came here to get games, that's what we should give him. There's no point in not playing the guy because "he might get injured" or "he wouldn't fit in" because that just defeats the purpose of even getting him IMO. If we want to have some chance of getting points off Valencia and Man U, without defending to the bare bone, then we need to start giving Vlad AT LEAST 30 mins, enough to time to give us some creativity and hopefully chances to get forward. We can play every game like we did against Man U but give something back to the fans and give us something nice to watch.