Nikica Jelavic requires ankle surgery

DivDee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the article about Jelavic :

And Black blasted: "The ref should have been a bit stronger with the free kick at the end.

"That's obviously a disappointment because I think he has cost us the game.

"It's a sickener. We dominated but always knew they would come back into it and throw everything at us.

"We deserved a win, or at least a point, and to get beaten is really hard to take."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3165091/Nikica-Jelavic-out-of-Old-Firm-clash.html#ixzz11MAymspi

WTF is this deluded cunt on!?

Its a bloody sickener. Always seems to happen to us. That was a disgraceful challenge by Black and he has some nerve moaning about refereeing decisions.

Hopefully its not as bad as being made out by Snyde but looks as though its going to be lengthy either way.

I can't believe some on here are saying that Black went for the ball - he was nowhere near it, and had absolutely no intentions of going for it.

This.

Some of it coming from posters I wouldn't have expected in a million years either.

Took this link from kickback...

2myaxoz.jpg

I don't know why some resort to them as our cousins, are they fcuk, they are dirty scumbags, who have nothing to do with Rangers.

I hope someone ends Ian Black's career.

I'm surprised he has not put plenty of other players in hospital.

Cunts like him, Garry Kenneth, Darren Dods, Hugh Murray, Jim Goodwin... should all be exterminated!

I can't believe some on here are saying that Black went for the ball - he was nowhere near it, and had absolutely no intentions of going for it.

Wind-up artists or Timmy Turd-polishers, and frankly neither are welcome on this topic. It's a clear hatchet job and the club must get vocal over this; if nothing else but to help clear the way for a rule change re retrospective punishment.

thats the first time ive seen the tackle and it aint very pretty

one awaits the referees apology for not sending him off............ maybe not

Serious foul play = red card. Not when Craig Thomson is incharge, unles it's committed by a Rangers player.

Serious foul play = red card. Not when Craig Thomson is incharge, unles it's committed by a Rangers player Kevin Thomson.

Fixed. (tu)

Interesting note - from 2004/05 to 2006/07, the Caley team consisted of Ian Black, Ross Tokely and Darren Dods.

Draw your own conclusions.

Took this link from kickback...

2myaxoz.jpg

I don't know why some resort to them as our cousins, are they fcuk, they are dirty scumbags, who have nothing to do with Rangers.

Brutal!

No chance of getting he ball, so he viciously and deliberately chops down Jela.