Throw anything you want at us ya cheatin bhastards

BLUEDIGNITY

Champion Leagues game sandwiched between 2 hard away games we'll still come through and win because We Are The People and our Wisdom Will Die With Us ! Get The Battle Fever On ! Die Ya F*nian Bhastards ! :sherlock:

And the Glitterdome bhoys have still to go through a run of away games similar to we just have - then we'll see who can walk the walk.

W (really) ATP

Champion Leagues game sandwiched between 2 hard away games we'll still come through and win because We Are The People and our Wisdom Will Die With Us ! Get The Battle Fever On ! Die Ya F*nian Bhastards ! :sherlock:

:crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute::pipe:(tu)

And the Glitterdome bhoys have still to go through a run of away games similar to we just have - then we'll see who can walk the walk.

W (really) ATP

They must be dreading their away games run because they were only a whisker away from crashing today at home. They are keechin themselves. They will never Walk in The Walk ! ;):sherlock:

This is not the most skillful Rangers team I have seen but by fuck they do not know what surrender means.

We say that players nowadays don't "play for the jersey" but our guys are good impersonators if they are not, wee Naisy in particular, he's like the energizer bunny, and I hope I never see another "he's not Rangers class" post. The boy looks like he would die for us, and I put all of this down to Sir Walter, Don't always agree with his tactics (that's why I'm no the manager) but he has installed "never lie doon" into every one of them.... LEGEND.

Too far away to get to any games but I don't remember many times where I've been more proud to be a Gers fan, considering all the off the field shite our club has had to go through.... Take a bow every one of you (fans included). :praise: :praise: :praise:

This is not the most skillful Rangers team I have seen but by fuck they do not know what surrender means.

We say that players nowadays don't "play for the jersey" but our guys are good impersonators if they are not, wee Naisy in particular, he's like the energizer bunny, and I hope I never see another "he's not Rangers class" post. The boy looks like he would die for us, and I put all of this down to Sir Walter, Don't always agree with his tactics (that's why I'm no the manager) but he has installed "never lie doon" into every one of them.... LEGEND.

Excellent assesment mate

The more games we win, the more it hurts the mhedia.

Long may it continue :sherlock:

Leading upto our games at Pittodrie and Tynecastle, you could almost tell some of our enemies in the media were really hoping and expecting us to drop points, these 2 victories would have made them mad, the phone ins and podcasts should be fun this week.

Leading upto our games at Pittodrie and Tynecastle, you could almost tell some of our enemies in the media were really hoping and expecting us to drop points, these 2 victories would have made them mad, the phone ins and podcasts should be fun this week.

Imagine the implosion if we win at the piggery :D

Imagine the implosion if we win at the piggery :D

Everyone and i mean everyone outside of the Rangers family will be hell bent on making sure we dont win at Parkhead. I happen to think we will destroy them, i just hope Walter does not show them the respect he usually shows opponents, they dont deserve it, they are shocking at the back.