Do a T*rrier out of money

1st_Jan_1994

how do you go about reporting this?

Am i the only one who doesnt give a fcuk if he is selling this ticket or not. I cant believe people actually waste there time looking for stuff like this then go about putting it on here and then reporting to ebay or celtic. I think someone needs to get a life

Am i the only one who doesnt give a fcuk if he is selling this ticket or not. I cant believe people actually waste there time looking for stuff like this then go about putting it on here and then reporting to ebay or celtic. I think someone needs to get a life

I'm not going looking for it. I was searching for something on E-Bay and the two of them T*rrier touts jumped out at me. There's probably more if I go looking for them.

I know the reason why you don't care. Probably because your names John Paul and you still have little splats of cum pie from the priest all over your little rusty sheriffs badge.

Awwwww poor you.

Now beat it ya clatty cunt ;)

Davie mate, I'm in town tommorow meeting Davy Stuart if you want to give me that ticket then instead of posting it? if that's easier?

What time are you in at mate? Ive been fucking hectic this week, where abouts will you be and ill bring it into work?

Although I think it is good to annoy and upset every celtic fan when ever possible, there are equally a load a tickets for sale on ebay when we play the at home. I don't really see anything wrong with it as long as they are looking for a fair price for it rather than putting it on for £50 more! Not much different than selling it in the pub!

........STILL REPORTED THE CUNT THOUGH! HAHA

:crabflute::crabflute::crabflute:

(tu) if it was Ranger fan bumping another Rangers fan,i would be more concerned.