Who do you go online?

King_gazza

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to go Chelsea in Fifa 10, this 1 iv only played 1 game so far and i went Real Madrid, didn't like them at all, i liked the old Chelsea formation in the last 1 the new 1 i don't like that much, il need to have a play about with them and see what suits

Rangers or Hamburg.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :edu: :papac:

:mcculloch:

:weiss: :davis: :Naismith:

:jelavic: :beattie:

Not 100% sure about this, but I think this is the Hamburg team :lol: (i only change the front two and midfield)

Rost

Demel Westermann Mathijsen Jansen

Ze Roberto

Guerrero Trochowski Elia

Van Nistelrooy Petric

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment, I seem to be going Inter Milan a lot, as the only teams I face are Barca and Real.

Line up something like:

Cesar

Maicon Lucio Samuel Chivu/Zanetti/Santon

Cambiasso Stankovic

Pandev/Suazo Sneijder

Eto'o

Milito

Samuel and Lucio at the back are both absolute rocks, and are terrific in the air. Milito is just about unplayable in the game, and with Eto'o's pace and strength, that's two good strikers bearing down.

Suazo I play if the other guy's full back's are quick, Pandev against ordinary defenders.

Rangers,Classic XI, Arsenal or Germany.

I don't sit back with Rangers though as I like passing it around, pass it around until I get somewhere and whip in a cross.

And when I don't have possession I don't get in their face until they're in the final third as I just stand off of them, as I'm used to that when playing against a better opposition on legendary.

Why did you get banned ?

For having - "Who the fuck are man unitedd ? WATP" in my bio got banned for 2 weeks, and back in june or something I got banned for 2 weeks because I had a quote from step brothers on my bio that had nothing offensive in it what so ever, XBOX live just don't appreciate my fine ass :disappointment:

For having - "Who the fuck are man unitedd ? WATP" in my bio got banned for 2 weeks, and back in june or something I got banned for 2 weeks because I had a quote from step brothers on my bio that had nothing offensive in it what so ever, XBOX live just don't appreciate my fine ass :disappointment:

I got banned once for being called BiGjOcKkNeW laugh.gif

I got banned once for being called BiGjOcKkNeW laugh.gif

Fucking sick of it man just hate online on a ps3 but evreytime I go on it it's too laggy and the controllers a piece of shit man, broke so many ps2 ones it was unreal haha. at least 360 controllers can withstand a beating !

Fucking sick of it man just hate online on a ps3 but evreytime I go on it it's too laggy and the controllers a piece of shit man, broke so many ps2 ones it was unreal haha. at least 360 controllers can withstand a beating !

My televisions or doors can't though. Knuckles still swollen from those poor performances on Friday laugh.gif

My televisions or doors can't though. Knuckles still swollen from those poor performances on Friday laugh.gif

Haha a make a point of no hitting my telly now a days, but the controller gets it bad and sometimes a kick to my xbox or the innocent pc is needed !

Usually go Rangers, Ajax or Holland. If opponents go Real Madrid or Barcelona (all the fucking time) I roll out Chelsea who usually kick the shit out of them with their physical players. Played 70 and won 40, drew 16 and lost 14 so far.