***Scotland v Spain***

G.E.C.

I honestly had no idea McCulloch was playing until yous just brought it up.

Him and Fletcher have been poor, McCulloch's got a slight injury, I think, and Fletcher's, well, him same, overrated self.

Didn't Bardsley play left-back for us?(the 5 games he played) So why the fuck is Whittaker playing left-back?

Mr Levein needs to be told the difference between left and right.

He was a right back.

I think it was Ian Murray that played left back around the same time as Bardsley played for us.

No, an internet forum is for people to share opinions and thoughts so why would you not want to say who you think should be playing LB? Give me a better option than Whittaker and we can discuss him, because in my opinion there is no other better choice.

3-5-2 for me

Wallace would be my left back but hes injured. Paul Dixon maybe but i wouldnt throw him into this sort of game. Danny Wilson? Played last ngiht, all left sided. We could have had our pick if the preperation was different. I would have Whittaker right back. Im finding it hard to respect or trust Levein.

I agree that we have incidents like that almost every other week and never get a penalty, but I still claim for it.

It doesn't make that tonight any less of a penalty because some refs in Scotland are too gutless to give us a penalty for it.

I'll say again, it's a stone waller. Sorry, but imo it is.

I claim for them every week as well :)

maybe that's why I think it shouldn't have been a pen, because am used to not getting them :P

no need to apologise mate, It's all about opinions (tu)