Fallout New Vegas

AW-WATP

Oblivions is pretty much regarded as the worst western rpg of the decade, how the hell could you have liked it?

It's only saving grace was that it was moddable.

Now, Morrowind (was better) and hopefully Akavir (number 5) will be better.

I had read the supposed location of the next Elder Scrolls was supposed to be Skyrim?

Oblivion certainly isn't the worst rpg I've played by a long shot. Who regards it as the worst? I'd love to play what they regard as the best. :lol:

Got it as soon as it was released, initially I found it quite difficult with the new things such as creating your own ammo etc, and couldn't get into it but now I've gotten used to it I'm bloody loving it.

Think it's better than F3, and is certainly becoming addictive, I've not been able to find your own home yet, not sure if there is one, but doing one of the side quests I've managed to get a hotel room all to myself which I think is safe to leave stuff. (I keep going back every so often and the stuff I've placed in the room safe seems to remain).

The array of weapons you come across is pretty good to, depending which way you want to go, and find managing your companions easier in this game than F3, wee tip, if you can get the Spybot thing working, it's a really useful companion, that's an ideal thing as well as companions will carry items for you.

Don't have a clue about what you do with any of the snow globes things you find though, the only hint you get is that someone will pay big for them, but not found that person yet.

Also like the multiple factions that you come across, and how you behave towards them can cause you to be randomly attacked at times.

Oblivions is pretty much regarded as the worst western rpg of the decade, how the hell could you have liked it?

It's only saving grace was that it was moddable.

Now, Morrowind (was better) and hopefully Akavir (number 5) will be better.

LOL..

Yeah it won game of the year for nothing and i wasted 240+ hours playing it because it was one of the "worst western rpg of the decade"

That did make me laugh.

One of the greatest games I've had the pleasure of wasting my shitty little life away in.

Saying it was one of the worst RPGs of the last decade is utterly retarded.

LOL..

Yeah it won game of the year for nothing and i wasted 240+ hours playing it because it was one of the "worst western rpg of the decade"

That did make me laugh.

One of the greatest games I've had the pleasure of wasting my shitty little life away in.

Saying it was one of the worst RPGs of the last decade is utterly retarded.

It won game of the gear because there was fuck all else decent out that year.

It is NOTHING compared to Morrowind, let alone other RPG's such as Neverwinter Nights 2.

Neverwinter Nights 2 (not 1 though, that was good) was absolutely crap, and just shows you are talking out of your arse. Although I do think Fallout is the better game, as great as Oblivion is.

Now if you'd said Baldurs Gate or Planescape...

• 1 month later...

How does this play on the PS3? I normally buy RPGs for my PC (find RPGs easier with mouse and keyboard) but tbh it's starting to pack up a wee bit. Not shelling out 800 quid to upgrade it after just buying a lappy.

I loved Fallout 3. Got New Vegas last week and its buggy as fuck and after I have played it for like an hour, the loading times take for fucking ages! Surely they played the game before they put it out and someone said "hawd oan this isn't playing that well"

Just seems awwfy rushed.

And having like 8/9 quests at the one time is confusing. I am probably missing out on loads. And I hate those wee flying things that poison you, they are utter wee dicks.

Its alright. I haven't even scratched the surface yet. Just got into The Strip and investigating the White Glove cunts. Which is annoying me.

Frustrating would be the best word to describe this game.

• 1 year later...