Levein - I want him gone

Boab

Bring in Alex Miller.

I have no faith - and I doubt some of the players don't either - after 'Flair is a gamble' and post match on Friday 'At 0-0, I was never going to take a chance'.

A small club mentality Manager who is too scared to find a balance between defence and attack.

He won't be gone by next weekend, but I wish will would be.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought he was ideal to be fair, but that was actually down to me thinking he was a good tactician and what he did the other night has me totally baffled beyond belief, he should go and walter should take the reigns after this season finishes with him being a winner as usuall

He will probably be sacked should Scotland fail to qualify for Euro 2012, either that or they will say that he is "building for the future" and wait to see what happens after World Cup 2010 qualification.

So Levein get's the sack, who does the Scottish fans want to replace him?

Jose couldn't get this squad to a world cup, the players are not good enough.

Not that Levin helps, him and Burley are diddy SPL managers, people like that should never be near the national job.

I turned over to SS1 after watching Scotland defend defend defend against an average at best Czech side, and watched Northern Ireland go out and try to win a game against Italy. Really disappointed, but it's what I think most have come to expect from Scotland in the past few seasons.

Jose couldn't get this squad to a world cup, the players are not good enough.

Not that Levin helps, him and Burley are diddy SPL managers, people like that should never be near the national job.

Scotland have a number of decent/good players, and they should be doing a lot better than what they are: McGregor, Gordon, Alexander, Gilks, Berra, Hutton, Whittaker, Dorrans, Fletcher, Maloney, Morrison, S.Fletcher, Miller, Naismith, Mackie... ontop of what's in the U-21's: Wilson, Bannan, Saunders, Davidson, Wotherspoon, Forrest, Murphy, Fleck, Hutton...

Short in a few positions but they should be doing a lot better than what they are. 4-6-0 away to a shit Czech Republic team is an absolute shambles!

We defend, we lose

We attack, we lose

We need to wake up and accept we are a minor country who will not qualify for a major tournament for a long time.

Czech Republic may not be a great side, but they are much better than the dross we are able to put on the field.

Scotland have a number of decent/good players, and they should be doing a lot better than what they are: McGregor, Gordon, Alexander, Gilks, Berra, Hutton, Whittaker, Dorrans, Fletcher, Maloney, Morrison, S.Fletcher, Miller, Naismith, Mackie... ontop of what's in the U-21's: Wilson, Bannan, Saunders, Davidson, Wotherspoon, Forrest, Murphy, Fleck, Hutton...

Short in a few positions but they should be doing a lot better than what they are. 4-6-0 away to a shit Czech Republic team is an absolute shambles!

They are all decent players but we don't have a team capable of taking us to a Finals, not with the seeding we have. That team is not good enough to finish in the top 2.

4-6-0 should have been enough to get Levein sacked, its an absolute disgrace.

The problem is that to be an international manager the candidate should have some history of winning at club level.In Scotland the reality is that apart from a few flukes winning managers are old firm managers which means McLeish,Smith,Strachan,O Neill from this century.Otherwise we are left with the moaning serial losers like Levein,Jeffries,McGhee etc.

He will probably be sacked should Scotland fail to qualify for Euro 2012, either that or they will say that he is "building for the future" and wait to see what happens after World Cup 2010 qualification.

mate, either i am from the future in whcih case, if i am (spain win after losing their first game so put a bet on at 5/1) or you're talking about the 2014 world cup :lol:

I have NEVER seen a 4-6-0 formation in my LIFE!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Fail.

I think we could easily finish second in this group if levein actually showed faith in the team, he came out after the game and said we came here with a plan to defend and it WORKED. Getting beat 1-0 means it isn't working craig ! and especially off a lackluster czech side with a bit more adventure we could have basically of put them out the group at this early stage. Will wait and see what this twat fields on tuesday to decide what to make of it but try and do a 4-6-0 again and am not even going to bother wasting my time watching spain get some shooting practice on greggs.