Just in from 21s game

Im not long back too, shouldnt be too long before Fleck and Hutton are featuring prominantly in that team

Great game wasnt it? Where were ye sitting? I was in front row of main stand, next to dug outs.

Still cant get over how bad Caddis was, shocking and Captain!

Great game wasnt it? Where were ye sitting? I was in front row of main stand, next to dug outs.

Still cant get over how bad Caddis was, shocking and Captain!

Front of the top tier, crackin seat and great view of the scotland goal that felt like slow motion lol

67441_10150282995515346_667260345_14712969_5713287_n.jpg

Front of the top tier, crackin seat and great view of the scotland goal that felt like slow motion lol

67441_10150282995515346_667260345_14712969_5713287_n.jpg

lol

When he shaped to shoot i said to the Mrs, what the hell is he doing, then when he hit it i said to her, what a waste, and even my wee boy was staring at it in the air, we saw the keeper also staring at it as if in disbelief, and it went right over his head, it was simply, world class.

That lad Maguire is a cracking player.

lol

When he shaped to shoot i said to the Mrs, what the hell is he doing, then when he hit it i said to her, what a waste, and even my wee boy was staring at it in the air, we saw the keeper also staring at it as if in disbelief, and it went right over his head, it was simply, world class.

That lad Maguire is a cracking player.

Everyone went daft, I was sitting in the wee enclosed bit that you go down a couple of steps into and there is a barrier a couple of rows behind us, then a path to get out then the rest of the seats for the stand and two guys from up there ended up between me and my mate celebrating the goal... I dont think I would have celebrated a more "normal" goal that much, I think considering the fact it was straight from kick off and an actual beast of a goal just made it amazing :P

Yeh for all Scotland played well, I cant really see many of them ever making the step up to full internationals bar Danny Wilson and possibly Chris Maguire if he leaves Aberdeen, he is playing in a very poor team.

Yeh for all Scotland played well, I cant really see many of them ever making the step up to full internationals bar Danny Wilson and possibly Chris Maguire if he leaves Aberdeen, he is playing in a very poor team.

Maguire and Wilson are the stand outs. Both ooze class.

Goodwillie and the wee number 11 winger has a chance but will have to work harder.

If the rest are our future, we are doomed forever! lol They are no better than mediocre.

Bannan was a joy to watch in the first half - needs to work on the end product though.

One thing I did notice, we often tried to walk it to the net without taking a wee pop. Shooting needs to be improved

All in all thought, a great team performance however the Icelanders where clinical when it counted

No Rangers players played so who gives a fuck. How people can celebrate a McGuire goal is beyond me.

Rule Brittania (tu)

Its Maguire, i think, and the wee man was outstanding and ive already said is some player. He would be a fantastic wee player with that bit different in our team. Despite him being a Rangers hating bigot.

And on your queston about us supporting mutton molesters, the team was actually FULL of Celtic supporters bar 1 or 2. I didnt mind them getting gubbed despite me being there to watch Scotland, it was a great game and Iceland were very impresive. The entrance fee alone was worth just seeing Maguire and Sigurdson play. Class acts.

Jamie Murphy is a fantastic talent

Yes he is, but its hard to see him forming a partnership with Maguire, i think they are too similar, and i also think hes not as good as Maguire or Goodwillie, 3rd choice maybe for me. Or maybe that was just the midfields fault as they made our attack less dangerous as they went missing.

When 3 men from a 4 man midfield hide and dissappear then its very difficult for your 2 strikers to do anything.