What's the worst you've ever felt after a Rangers game?

1st_Jan_1994

For pure and utter desolation, the night we absolutely hammered Manchester Utd at Ibrox and still lost 0-1 stands out for me. In my younger days, losing to the bheggars usually resulted in me returning home after a long trip home then running to my room in tears and kicking the doors, walls and anyone trying to calm me down.

Defo the Mancs game though, we were so much on top of them, to lose was heartbreaking. 7 years later, I am gunning for revenge.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UEFA Cup Final - was already feeling low since I couldn't go and had an exam in the morning, but then I got excited, thinking we might win it. After the first goal went in, I started tanning vodka straight - the pain just wouldn't go away :disappointment: Walking into school the next day - it was as if someone had died. Nobody really spoke, horrible feeling.

2-1 Celtic Vennegoor last minute winner - Was in Blackpool at the time, was in the pub with my mum's boyfriend, having a few sneaky pints in the corner of the room, enjoying it at 1-1, thinking a draw will do. The last minute goal just broke my heart. I wanted to leave right away, bunch of dirty IRA loving cunts were in the pub and I couldn't stand to hear them. Downed my pint and got up to leave and noticed my mums boyfriend was already heading to the door. Walked to the hotel in total silence, went to the room, lay in bed staring at the wall, knowing we had thrown the league away.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

For pure and utter desolation, the night we absolutely hammered Manchester Utd at Ibrox and still lost 0-1 stands out for me. In my younger days, losing to the bheggars usually resulted in me returning home after a long trip home then running to my room in tears and kicking the doors, walls and anyone trying to calm me down.

Defo the Mancs game though, we were so much on top of them, to lose was heartbreaking. 7 years later, I am gunning for revenge.

I've heard this story a few times from you (tu)

Yeah the Man Utd game still haunts me.

Phil Neville scored straight away and I feared the worse. We then battered them and we couldn't even score.

I also remember the whole of the GEC stood up and watched Giggs take a corner.

Uefa Cup Final, I get upset at any defeat but this was demoralising; to get so far and then set out a team that was structured to the strengths of the opposition was like a kick in the balls.To get so far and set out not to win a one off game spoiled the occasion,the game and the campaign for me.

After queueing for hours after the Dundee Utd game for my ticket,the mad drive down to Manchester,bizarre sight of traffic control at Tebay Services, the build up in Manchester of anticipation and excitement, the actual game and result was a huge let down and I will never forget the walk back to my car and the disappointment mixed with frustration and anger that I felt at the strategy performance and result.

When Rangers conceded the 4th against Unirea. I was holding in tears. Absolutely humiliated and what made it worse was Ally McCoist receiving some of the most awful abuse I've ever heard when he couldn't do anything.

When Rangers conceded the 4th against Unirea. I was holding in tears. Absolutely humiliated and what made it worse was Ally McCoist receiving some of the most awful abuse I've ever heard when he couldn't do anything.

I've got no problem with that, personally. The management team and coaches accept the big money and with it comes the responsibility - the buck stops with them and the fans had every right to be furious that night.

Hopefully McCoist heard the abuse and passed it straight onto the players at full time in the locker room.

I've got no problem with that, personally. The management team and coaches accept the big money and with it comes the responsibility - the buck stops with them and the fans had every right to be furious that night.

Hopefully McCoist heard the abuse and passed it straight onto the players at full time in the locker room.

i agree mate i hate it when managers cry about fans booing ( aresnal) fans pay there hard erned money to go watch there team can boo or can fucking moo like a cow lol if they want players manager need to fucking live wi it or find another job