Newcastle V Sunderland

warden90

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And sadly I have ElMohammady :( And he's a defender!

Bugger

I have jumped a good few places on all the leagues i am in..........only player i have left is Adam for Blackpool tomoz, all my players got point and a lot are at 6 or above, i could be touching the 60’s in points once everything is finalised.

My only saving grace is Vidic getting 14 yesterday!

I have lost about 30 points since it stated as i made a lot of transfers......i am FRANKGERS on the RM league BTW

I've been sticking strictly to the 1 free transfer a week. And I'm not on the RM League.

I got 61 points this weekend.......and still got Adams game tomoz night.............not bad.

Here’s this weeks team

safario.jpg

I have never seen a more one sided Tyne-Wear derby than that. I thought the referee was a bit harsh with some decisions (Bramble could have been yellow carded I thought). Ended up watching the game in a pub just outside St James Park. Was mad as fuck, some guy was revealed to be a Mackem and had a table thrown at him! :lol:

I have never seen a more one sided Tyne-Wear derby than that. I thought the referee was a bit harsh with some decisions (Bramble could have been yellow carded I thought). Ended up watching the game in a pub just outside St James Park. Was mad as fuck, some guy was revealed to be a Mackem and had a table thrown at him! :lol:

Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. It started badly after my wife got punched by a lad because she was trying to stop him from seriously hurting another SAFC fan. I nearly then got lifted for smacking the lad! This was before we had even left Sunderland station

Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. It started badly after my wife got punched by a lad because she was trying to stop him from seriously hurting another SAFC fan. I nearly then got lifted for smacking the lad! This was before we had even left Sunderland station

Derby day very often brings out the worst in everyone, but I'd never understand attacking one of your own :anguish: Incidently the table that was thrown at the Sunderland fan I saw was unharmed as the geordie couldn't throw it very far. He did leave the pub though :pipe:

Well done Newcastle today, we were shite

Hopefully Bruce will walk

this is the shite that gets my goat with these no mark English teams , Bruce has done a fecking fantastic job since going there and cleaning up the shite the club was left in and what thanks does he get ? told to fucking walk ? these little clubs don't know a good thing when its in fucking front of them , i hope he does walk and then gets the Newcastle gig and puts your shitey wee club back in its place the Championship (tu)

this is the shite that gets my goat with these no mark English teams , Bruce has done a fecking fantastic job since going there and cleaning up the shite the club was left in and what thanks does he get ? told to fucking walk ? these little clubs don't know a good thing when its in fucking front of them , i hope he does walk and then gets the Newcastle gig and puts your shitey wee club back in its

place the Championship (tu)

Tbf I was pissed when I posted that; plus I had only got back from SJP after a horrible day.

Having said that, Bruce probably doesn't have long. If we get beat on Saturday, the pressure on him willbe huge.

Tbf I was pissed when I posted that; plus I had only got back from SJP after a horrible day. Having said that, Bruce probably doesn't have long. If we get beat on Saturday, the pressure on him willbe huge.

point1. nderstanable.

point 2 . 3 points from the europa spot for a club like Sunderland is simply amazing , your not a Man Utd or a Chelsea so why do you expect to win every game ? your a mid table club at best , your not going to do any better and tbh i dont think big Niall has it in him to sack a pal like Bruce (tu)the only bad thing i can think of bar the result at the weekend is buying Gyan for an inflated price on the back of the WC

point1. nderstanable.

point 2 . 3 points from the europa spot for a club like Sunderland is simply amazing , your not a Man Utd or a Chelsea so why do you expect to win every game ? your a mid table club at best , your not going to do any better

and tbh i dont think big Niall has it in him to sack a pal like Bruce (tu)the only bad thing i can think of bar the result at the weekend is buying Gyan for an inflated price on the back of the WC

I can totally see your point mate, but getting stuffed by the mags is a huge shame to Sunderland. Given Bruces roots, many fans never took to him in the first place. Could you imagine the reaction if a taig managed Rangers and we then got done by Celtic????

I can totally see your point mate, but getting stuffed by the mags is a huge shame to Sunderland. Given Bruces roots, many fans never took to him in the first place. Could you imagine the reaction if a taig managed Rangers and we then got done by Celtic????

I can see this view but you only had to look at his face during the game , that was not a face of a happy geordie secretly wanting to celebrate , that hurt him big style , i would imagine on the same scale as it hurt you . understandable that against your biggest rivals with a manager from that area your fans would be upset but fuck me , he's done nothing but good for that club and its fans and its a shame that because he "WAS" a newcastle man he is still getting a hard time because of it