Davie Provan loves us

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Davie Provan is Bluenose but the wee man habours a grudge no gettin tae wear the Rangers shirt. Got a chip on his wee shooder ! In fact I remember him being a guest of honour at the Boys Brigade centenary at Hampdump in '83 it was I think ! :sherlock:

the topic of this thread is davie provan loves us.

nothing could be further from the truth.

posted after tonights match where he didn't say anything anti Rangers... I don't know what he's said in the past because I don't read Scottish papers or listen to clyde radio (or whatever it's called).

I've better things to do with my time than worry about what Celtic players or fans think.

posted after tonights match where he didn't say anything anti Rangers... I don't know what he's said in the past because I don't read Scottish papers or listen to clyde radio (or whatever it's called).

I've better things to do with my time than worry about what Celtic players or fans think.

well listen to those who do. ;)

Don't like him but couldn't care ! we should be used to this stuff by now, We earn a point on a night we should be talking about missed chances and the fact valencia should have been buried about 5 or 6-1! but no people want to talk about davie provan and if he's a bluuenose or not ! At the end of the day who fucking cares ? If he supports us ? good. if he supports them ? good for him ! don't even know why I'm commenting on this but I will say this for davie ! He's fucking 10 times better than Andy Walker !!!!

Not read through all the thread but he's ok thought he was wanting us to win, and at least it wasnt Andy Walker as co commentator. However he is still a prick. Speaking of pundits, was good to see Dougie Donnely in the stand cheering us on. Now there is a consumate professional who is a good bear too.

Well if you cant even read between the lines of your own posts Im not gonnae bother. Read it all again and think about it.

So by your reasoning Albertz, Amoruso, etc, etc, etc are one of them?

Provan is one of YOU !

Maybe you should fuck off to bed and leave the bottle on the kitchen table.

I didn't think Provan today was overly negative, he even sounded gutted when Edu got the own goal.

Does this sound like someone who doesn't want us to win ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhwWYYm40Ms&feature=player_embedded