To the fan who had the registration ** H*N

WaltersGotStyle

Firstly last night was a great performance and I was gutted we never walked away with a win.

However my night worsened when I was heading back home in the car... I was in a queue waiting for the motorway (as I am not part of the 85 min loyal) and decided to let a car full of fellow fans in front of me at a junction only for me to notice his registration plate read "** H*N"...

WHY WOULD ANY SELF RESPECTING RANGERS FAN HAVE A REGISTRATION PLATE LIKE THAT?!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does this mentality come from? Its like black people saying n***er, why would you call yourself something as derogatory as "h**" and make a fool out of the Rangers name?

Aye someone who thinks your post was a disgrace...no smilies no attempt at humour and you have the temerity to try and throw it back at me...like i said...sums you up.

Do you need a smilie to appreciate something is a joke....poor you....

Do you really think i want people dead for having h** on there number plate or do you think i was laughing at the OP......take time to think about it before answering if you want.

Do you need a smilie to appreciate something is a joke....poor you....

Do you really think i want people dead for having h** on there number plate or do you think i was laughing at the OP......take time to think about it before answering if you want.

Why??

Why refer to yourself in a derogatory manner? I am dumbfounded as to why anyone would want to associate our club with a term that is offensive. I very much doubt that there is celtic fan out there that would drive around with the word "f*nian" on their plate.

How can we distance ourselves from the term "h*n" if our own support have grown to not only accept it, but have begun to use it as self descriptive term?

The whole mentality is baffling!

I thought she was a tim? 10310.gif

Tsk Tsk you know fine well she is a Tyrone girl and a 'good' protestant - even goes to church AND NEVER had any issue about h*** and NEVER even heard it used in the context or 'Protestant' in al her time in NI. crabflute.gif

Aye someone who thinks your post was a disgrace...no smilies no attempt at humour and you have the temerity to try and throw it back at me...like i said...sums you up.

Jesus christ, some folk on here really need to get a grip of themselves...SURELY you must have noticed there was more than a hint of sarcasm in the post you've gotten so riled up about?!

Stop looking for things to be offended about that dont exist, leave that to the tims.

Jesus christ, some folk on here really need to get a grip of themselves...SURELY you must have noticed there was more than a hint of sarcasm in the post you've gotten so riled up about?!

Stop looking for things to be offended about that dont exist, leave that to the tims.

Then why fucking write something so bloody stupid in the 1st place?

Sorry for not detecting the sarcasm but i don't think there was any OK Mr Moderator!!

Then why fucking write something so bloody stupid in the 1st place?

Sorry for not detecting the sarcasm but i don't think there was any OK Mr Moderator!!

You think i wanted people to die in a car crash because of there registration plate..... jesus...

Does it not strike you the fact no one else thought i was serious and rushed to get on the offended bus is a bit of a tell tale sign.....

Can't believe you haven't dropped this pish and apologised......

You think i wanted people to die in a car crash because of there registration plate..... jesus...

Does it not strike you the fact no one else thought i was serious and rushed to get on the offended bus is a bit of a tell tale sign.....

Can't believe you haven't dropped this pish and apologised......

Apologise to you for writing that crap...dream on sunshine.