John Fleck

Bazza

It was good to see him named on the Subs bench last night.

I hope he's well over that injury and can get back to the level of form he showed pre-season. We've a lot of games comingup and he could be invaluable to that run.

:21:

Next week against Killie in the CIS Cup is where his season starts. I want to see Hutton and Wylde start that game as well.

Can't see Fleck playing against Celtic though

Spot on (tu)

Only hope Fleck doesn't dissapoint as there is a bit of expectation on him.

With Weiss at left mid, and Jelavic/Beattie injured and Miller scoring the goals, I think there are opportunities there for him to get a couple of games in his natural position

Hopefully he'll be looking at Naismith and following his lead

It was good to see him named on the Subs bench last night.

I hope he's well over that injury and can get back to the level of form he showed pre-season. We've a lot of games comingup and he could be invaluable to that run.

:21:

didnt even notice this. good news indeed as you say.

I would hope he starts against Killie, think Celtic will be too soon, even though I expect him to be on the bench again.

If he does start against Killie, then I feel it should be for either Miller or Davis, so either a striking role with Lafferty or an attacking midfield role with Hutton, both of these players should be more than a match for Killie and both have played together before, albeit, at a younger level, but both of them are the future for us.

im a massive fan of Fleck, i think too much pressure was put on him at the age of 16, being hailed the next wayne rooney couldnt have been easy. I think he has the talent to become a great player just needs game time to prove it.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

He was playing brilliantly before his injury, lets hope he doesn't get dropped following MoTM performances though.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Nows the time to try and nurture Fleck into a central midfielder IMO.

I'd have him playing "in the hole", just behind the Strikers.

Next week against Killie in the CIS Cup is where his season starts. I want to see Hutton and Wylde start that game as well.

Can't see Fleck playing against Celtic though

I was really impressed wae Hutton last time at Ibrox - he's a big lad anaw, which is useful in the SPL.