Naismith's pass

delamonty

Haven't seen comments with respect to Steven Naismith's pass from their 'Keeper's poor clearance. It might have been a poor clearance direction-wise, but it was moving pretty fast.

For Naismith to 'cushion' it like that and put it right into Mo' was nothing short of tremendous. Of course, Kenny finished it off. But the vision of Naismith, and the skill to pull that off was amazing.

The way the ball just slowed down perfectly when it got near Mo was like a good Wedge into the green. Well almost. When I saw the replay, I just couldn't believe it.

It now seems every week, Naisey does something that not only helps us win, but we just say 'Great stuff wee man'. He will be a huge player for us the rest of the season and for (hopefully the next 8-10 years).

In this case, I'm just gonna enjoy saying it.

I told you so.

Always really rated the guy. After the Arsenal links, I kept an eye on him and he always impressed at Killie and he was young, especially when you consider the amount of highlights he had there.

He's been really unlucky with injuries and struggled to show form, although there were always flashes of what he could do. I particularly remember him bossing Stuttgart away for a good twenty minutes.

Really delighted to see him get close to his potential, but I reckon he still has more to offer. He has the lot, but needs a run to get into his stride, which is ironically close to Trevor Steven who was a Rolls Royce when up to speed in that position. I think Naisy has more spine and pace about him, though.

Potentially a real star and it will happen if he keeps this up.

In this case, I'm just gonna enjoy saying it.

I told you so.

Always really rated the guy. After the Arsenal links, I kept an eye on him and he always impressed at Killie and he was young, especially when you consider the amount of highlights he had there.

He's been really unlucky with injuries and struggled to show form, although there were always flashes of what he could do. I particularly remember him bossing Stuttgart away for a good twenty minutes.

Really delighted to see him get close to his potential, but I reckon he still has more to offer. He has the lot, but needs a run to get into his stride, which is ironically close to Trevor Steven who was a Rolls Royce when up to speed in that position. I think Naisy has more spine and pace about him, though.

Potentially a real star and it will happen if he keeps this up.

Trevor Steven is a very good comparison.

Just realised he's only 24! Love the wee man these days btw! What a turnaround!

Hoping laff can kick on as well!

Him coming onto his game at 24 makes us realise we do not need or should expect fleck to deliver week in week out at his tender age. He is in the right place to develop over the next 5 years into a top player. No need to rush these youngsters