Peter Lovenkrands in January

CraigR#10

Neil McCann looked sharp training for the tims,he would add some width.

I remember there was talk that we were looking at the possibility of bringing him in either last January or the January before to add experience and help with coaching.

I don't think there was any real legs to the story but a few people posted it on here

Why are some Bears so stuck in the past when it comes to former players? :disappointment:

Charlie Adam

Danny Wilson

Alan Hutton

Kevin Thomson

Peter fucking Lovenkrands (FFS!)

NONE OF THE ABOVE.

We have moved on.

Cheers.

The Future's Bright (The Future's Orange) Loyal

:chopometer:

Why are some Bears so stuck in the past when it comes to former players? :disappointment:

Charlie Adam

Danny Wilson

Alan Hutton

Kevin Thomson

Peter fucking Lovenkrands (FFS!)

NONE OF THE ABOVE.

We have moved on.

Cheers.

The Future's Bright (The Future's Orange) Loyal

:chopometer:

JCD could do a job in Europe :sherlock:

Why is it when people suggest players the first question is "who we going to drop?".

Wha happens if Miller and Jelavic get injured? Who replaces them?

Beattie and Lafferty? Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that one. I'd take Lovenkrands back in a second even just to have him as an option.

I was a big fan of Lovie when he was here but he is getting on now and his wages would be too high. He's a good player though, I wouldn't mind if he came but I think Sir Walter/Coisty could do better.

In all seriousness I wouldn't be completely against it and I've said that every time we've been linked with him since he left.

He can play right across the frontline, he provides a decent goal threat, he has stacks of experience, he's been the distance before and he wouldn't cost that much in wages.

An eighteen month deal wouldn't be the worst move we could make, especially with the number of experienced players who could leave for nothing next Summer.

I would have him no probs, very decent back up to wot we have got and we need some players in January as this wee squad will eventually run out of steam at some point this season

Lovenkrands is a proven scorer , and would fit right into place back at ibrox.

Prob not happen, but why people ridicule this idea is beyond me