Pathetic

GOAT

Wow First points dropped of the season and the doom and gloom merchants are out!

Of course it was a disapointment yesterday and we should expect to beat

Inverness at home, but even the greatest sides can't win every game of football.

For some of the fans around me at full time to moan about and boo the players and management( they did )

after all they have achieved this last two seasons, is incredible!

Ive never been prouder of the Rangers with some of our recent performances, Man Utd,Valencia, Parkhead etc.

Like some one said earlier, some of our fans are spoilt rotten!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting a wee bit worried aboot you booler...Yer starting tae get too sensible these days.

Whit the fuck are they putting in yer watter these days doon Ayrshire way" :lol:

Glenfidich single malt?

Jist tryin tae spread some love pal...........................

...............................maybe we should all drink Mojitos? :sherlock:

ill agree it was a pain in the arse to go to ibrox and sit through that just for the result to end up in a draw and that the performance wasnt anywhere near the standard we expect, IMO we were playing some fantastic passing football at times, it was the defense and lafferty who let us down, the fact of the matter is if we had put away 2 or 3 of the ridiculous amount of chances and nothing more then we would be praising the lads for another "champions performance"! and thats all it is, a pain in the arse, if we dont lift the title in may then it wont be this result that was to blame

Pathetic state of affairs allround on Saturday. We were dross on the park against a diddy team, and dropping vital points after doing so, so well the week before is criminal.

What's worse though was the empty seats dotted around Ibrox, our fans have a lot to answer for, and the booing at the end? After one bad result? Pathetic.

If the players show the same attitude in Spain we will be mauled, we don't have the quality but at least before yesterday we had effort.

seen that performance coming, happens all the time after we beat the minks...the players get to cocky when playing the lower league teams and we end up being brought down a peg.

dropping points as easy as that, especially at home will cost us.

I refuse to get overly wound up by our best start in over 100 years, sorry.

Who's getting wound up? that's where your wrong. No one is spitting the dummy out and demanding action. They are commenting on a shit performance. Can't you accept that?

I refuse to get overly wound up by our best start in over 100 years, sorry.

(tu)

It was a bad result.

We forget that Caley are currently 4th in the league and have been unbeaten away from home this season.

We should be beating them but we didn't and this stuff happens, it was a poor performance but I think it was because we had one eye on the Valencia game.

Stop getting overly wound up over slipping up once.

(tu)

It was a bad result.

We forget that Caley are currently 4th in the league and have been unbeaten away from home this season.

We should be beating them but we didn't and this stuff happens, it was a poor performance but I think it was because we had one eye on the Valencia game.

Stop getting overly wound up over slipping up once.

That makes it ok. Fans like you seriously piss me off.

I am confident myself it was an isolated result, but c'mon. It doesn't mean we should start making ecuses like Inverness 4th etc. What a load of shite.

To be honest i just can't have the attitude 'ah well, you've played well this season and have won every league game up till now so i'll let you have this bad display without having any complaints or negative feeling towards it'.

Fair play to those who can but i can't, obviously anyone going on like we're in a crisis or booing at the end are going well over the top, and i can say for sure i'm not going into panic mode. Just pissed off with what was a below par display from my team.

To be honest i just can't have the attitude 'ah well, you've played well this season and have won every league game up till now so i'll let you have this bad display without having any complaints or negative feeling towards it'.

Fair play to those who can but i can't, obviously people going like we're in a crisis or booing at the end are going well over eht top, and i can say for sure i'm not going into panic mode. Just pissed off with what was a below par display from my team.

I'd say that's it in a nutshell. Said better than I did.

I don't have that attitude, but I think some people are going over the top.

That's basically all.

The thing that separates Rangers from the overall majority of football clubs all over the world is that we are WINNERS. Success is all we know, and it's what we demand. I don't care if it's Real Madrid or Keith in the Scottish cup. I want to win everything.

Remember the famous old quote, "first is everything, second is nothing". That should be our motto.

At the end of the day it's quite amusing how much we go on about this type of thing when the players are never going to see what anyone posts on here anyway. :lol:

Booing at the end is something they'll pick up on however. :anguish:

That's what we're here for, it's good to get it off your chest. RM Counselling :pipe:

But yeah, the booing is utterly depraved.

The thing that separates Rangers from the overall majority of football clubs all over the world is that we are WINNERS. Success is all we know, and it's what we demand. I don't care if it's Real Madrid or Keith in the Scottish cup. I want to win everything.

Remember the famous old quote, "first is everything, second is nothing". That should be our motto.

And the only time we should be happy with 2nd is when we are putting the club 1st.

one bad result and the fans are turning on the teamm and eachother, thats pretty pathetic

Who the fucks turning on the team? the only people turning on other fans is the couple of lads that's moaned at others for saying it was a shite result.

That makes it ok. Fans like you seriously piss me off.

I am confident myself it was an isolated result, but c'mon. It doesn't mean we should start making ecuses like Inverness 4th etc. What a load of shite.

Fans like me ? fuck off m8.

Im just not going over board because we had one bad fucking result.

I made no excuse about that result, I said people forget Caley are 4th in the League because everyone is acting like they are the worst team in the fucking league.

I said we should be beating them and the performance was poor or did you miss that bit ?

Right now we are sitting top of the league with 28 points out of 30 and 2nd in the Champions league, these guys have been going out and winning every game and have been fantastic in the champions league.

One bad result and everyone is going overboard, there was people fucking booing the players yesterday for fuck sake that is just outrageous.