Sportscene again FFS

MisterC

And there we go thats our game from saturday being shown and then back to the studio where one would imagine they would have another look at key moments from the game which they duly did, ICT's goal,Shaggers save, ICT's shit form at home but good away record, Rangers bogey team and so on. They also had a wee chat about the game tomorrow too. What did they miss that I am unhappy about? Edu's goal one of the strikes of the season for the power and technique considering he was off balance. Terrific goal and not worthy of mention in the post match summary. I know they are squeezed for time but surely to god, Edu's goal was worthy of discussion? And its not the first time we have been ignored or not been given credit on that program, starting to get sick of this.

Rob McLean and JJ skimmed over the Rangers game in a short and shabby fashion and failed to give a mention to AM's fantastic save or Edu's superb goal in a match featuring the countries biggest club and reigning SPL Champions.

They also gave about 10 seconds to Scotland's only remaining representatives in Europe and our vitally important , high profile Champions League match against Valencia tomorrow night certainly deserved a much longer time slot than it was allocated tonight.

The BBC's coverage of the SPL and Scottish football in general has become at best a joke and at worst an utter embarrassment and is simply not good enough. Not nearly good enough.

Was Edu's injury shown mate?

was a horrendous challange. ive not seen from highlights but i seen it from my seat in GR, from where i as sittin it looked like a red card.. Foran had no intrest in the ball, was late and came in from behind Mo, shockinh tackle !

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

was a horrendous challange. ive not seen from highlights but i seen it from my seat in GR, from where i as sittin it looked like a red card.. Foran had no intrest in the ball, was late and came in from behind Mo, shockinh tackle !

Where abouts in GR do you sit mate?