"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

Ill educated scum. Zero punctuation. Too busy kiddy fiddling to learn the queen's English. Hope they all rot in hell. Two of my cousins are catholics and were in the army and are Celtic fans. One got shot in the leg in Ireland. They even hate their own. Fucking retards!

Shocking stuff but what else do you expect from them. And they have the nerve to call us Scotlands shame. And we all know the papers will sweep it under the carpet even though the same papers (the sun for instance) are papers which bang on about 'supporting our boys', lets see what have to say about this.

not too sure on this as i think its the weekend games were we remember our fallen heroes

I'm sure Hearts always have a ceremony to remember their players who gave thier lives on the home game closest to the 11th? I'd be surprised if they didn't have a minutes silence, anyway.

Shocking stuff but what else do you expect from them. And they have the nerve to call us Scotlands shame. And we all know the papers will sweep it under the carpet even though the same papers (the sun for instance) are papers which bang on about 'supporting our boys', lets see what have to say about this.

Aye was just thinking will the papers have it front page news , no, but it should be

Bring it to their attention first then, MisterC. :sherlock:

I'm sure Hearts always have a ceremony to remember their players who gave thier lives on the home game closest to the 11th? I'd be surprised if they didn't have a minutes silence, anyway.

you may be correct on that , but im sure that saturday/sunday is the chosen day for the 2 minutes silence

Bring it to their attention first then, MisterC. :sherlock:

I am going to email the British legion as well as journalists on a few papers and see what happens from there I suggest others do the same. Don't bring Rangers into it or that you support our team, that looks like one-upmanship and we are better than that. Plus thats not what its about, its about us as British citizens expressing our disgust at the disrespect shown to the memories of all those who gave their lives so we can have the freedoms we have today.

I am going to email the British legion as well as journalists on a few papers and see what happens from there I suggest others do the same. Don't bring Rangers into it or that you support our team, that looks like one-upmanship and we are better than that. Plus thats not what its about, its about us as British citizens expressing our disgust at the disrespect shown to the memories of all those who gave their lives so we can have the freedoms we have today.

I actually e-mail the British legion, the Sun, etc earlier on, I didn't mention anything about Rangers, as it has nothing to do with us.

I also attached the image of the banner, although for the British Legion I put it in a link as you send the e-mail through their website...

I actually e-mail the British legion, the Sun, etc earlier on, I didn't mention anything about Rangers, as it has nothing to do with us.

I also attached the image of the banner, although for the British Legion I put it in a link as you send the e-mail through their website...

Well done for not mentioning Rangers.

Your right, it has nothing to do with Rangers FC.

Any mention of them will look like point scoring and making any valid points null and void. In my opinion.