Sportoptions

kplfishtank

Cheers for the tip mate. Who is best to get in touch with about this? Just e-mail Thomas Cook beforehand?

See post above.

I've jumped on travel club buses before but it seems that Thomas Cook don't allow it. Looks like it will be a taxi then.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thomas crook will not allow anyone on theyre buses, its pure bullshit as i would help any bear i could but they will not allow folk on to buses,

Ah thats a bit sh*t right enough. Would be so handy if we could just jump on one of their buses after match. Game finishes at 23:30 turkish time, we will be out of the stadium by 00:30 at latest so we need to pretty much head straight to the airport for our flight at 04:05. I think it takes roughly an hour to get to Yenisehir airport from the stadium.

Ah thats a bit sh*t right enough. Would be so handy if we could just jump on one of their buses after match. Game finishes at 23:30 turkish time, we will be out of the stadium by 00:30 at latest so we need to pretty much head straight to the airport for our flight at 04:05. I think it takes roughly an hour to get to Yenisehir airport from the stadium.

im not sure even what airport thomas crook are taking us to so i cant comment on how long it would take

you can always ask the reps if you can get on the bus but from previous experience they wont allow non TC fans on , they will use the old "your not covered by insurance" bullshit

For everyone that has booked I will be collecting payments starting from tonight via paypal.

Will also be attending Ibrox on Saturday and can meet in person or you can pay by personal cheque.

BUS DETAILS

Leaving the party venue in Bar Ekvator on Tuesday 7th December at 9.30am and we will be travelling a maximum of 3hr 30 mins with a ferry crossing.

There will be refreshments and beers included in buses.

We will arrive at Bursa Suare for the Rangers Bursa Bash and leave approx 1hr 30 mins prior to kick off it is a 10 min drive to stadium.

We are hoping to leave around 12am after game and expect to be back in Istanbul by approx 3am-3.30am.

I am sorry I have not been able to PM you all individually but my inbox has been very busy with interest.

Any questions PM me and I will reply asap.

Cosmoger.

Yeah.

£400 Sunday-Wed inc flights and 4 star hotel is steep, but very very resonable for a chartered football trip/package.

I am going from Thailand and meeting with several of the troops from HK. I wish my flights and hotel were 400 quid!!

Follow Follow.

Turkish airlines is £170 return inc taxes from Heathrow leaving Monday and returning Wednesday. Its tempting put it that way. End of uni term treat? Thoughts....

You'll regret it if you don't go.....especially if we manage to take three points against the Mancs. The price of the flights will double overnight.

Payment for our party bus bus can be made via paypal here :http://rangersbursabash.webs.com/

I have set up the link on this site so that you can pay for more than one seat at the same time (up to 10 seats).

It is IMPERATIVE that you leave your name, email address, a contact phone number and forum name in the notes to seller so that we can identify who has paid and send receipt!

Thanks guys!

Payment for our party bus bus can be made via paypal here :http://rangersbursabash.webs.com/

I have set up the link on this site so that you can pay for more than one seat at the same time (up to 10 seats).

It is IMPERATIVE that you leave your name, email address, a contact phone number and forum name in the notes to seller so that we can identify who has paid and send receipt!

Thanks guys!

I've never used this PayPal thingy - dae ye need an account or can anybody just log in and make a payment?

Just back from Turkey. Was fucking gutted when Denny texted me on holiday saying SportOptions had cancelled.

I can't get Sunday off work before match and to be honest, don't fancy going via several different airports and getting buses or ferry's.

At this moment in time I am thinking about binning this trip now. (td)

:sherlock:

Just back from Turkey. Was fucking gutted when Denny texted me on holiday saying SportOptions had cancelled.

I can't get Sunday off work before match and to be honest, don't fancy going via several different airports and getting buses or ferry's.

At this moment in time I am thinking about binning this trip now. (td)

PM me your mobile number Gaz, lost all of mine with my old phone getting smashed at the Piggery.

Bloody catholic concrete :sherlock:

Meant to get it off you in Valencia.

Me and Derry Pele are sticking with SO, quite fancy a tour of Europe for this one.

And are the KPL or Nithsdale running a bus to this?

Do you realise Turkey borders Iraq and Syria? I'm shitting myself to fly in never mind howkin it through the balkans on a Parks of Hamilton 52 seater :P:D

Do you realise Turkey borders Iraq and Syria? I'm shitting myself to fly in never mind howkin it through the balkans on a Parks of Hamilton 52 seater :P:D

At the other end of the country is does - Turkey is a large country :P, I dread to think how long the bus would take, I know folk that have been on buses to Belgrade and it took 3 days to get there. However it could be an entertaining trip :pipe:

At the other end of the country is does - Turkey is a large country :P, I dread to think how long the bus would take, I know folk that have been on buses to Belgrade and it took 3 days to get there. However it could be an entertaining trip :pipe:

3866km - Just AA Route Planner'ed it.

Nearly as long as Seville last season :anguish: