Tims in red

Now I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories....however....

Just watched the highlights of the tims v sheep, and even to me there were some highly dubious moments...

1st goal - Celtic fan Paul Hartley incredibly pushes HIS OWN goalie out of the way then handballs a goalbound shot. Penalty, red card.

2nd goal - Celtic fan Zander Diamond easily brushed off the ball by Hooper.

3rd goal - Celtic fan Zander Diamonds halfhearted fresh air lunge leaves Hooper with easy finish

4th goal - Celtic fan Zander Diamond caught in no-mans land leaving Maloney with clear run on goal

5th goal - Celtic fan Josh Magennis own goal (though he claims to support Rangers as well)

6th goal - Celtic fan Zander Diamond leaves Hooper completely unmarked at the back post

7th goal - Celtic fan Zander Diamond lets ball trickle past him without even sticking out a leg

8th goal - Celtic fan Chris Maguire inexplicably passes the ball straight to Stokes in front of goal

Something tells me these playes wont be granting us the same favours when they visit Ibrox this weekend :shifty:

Not even subconsciously dropping the effort levels a few notches against the team he's a self confessed diehard supporter of?

I cant believe it, the game was lost at 2-0 why would he want to see the team who pays his wages get further humiliated? it doesnt really benefit celtic that much seeing as though the season will be dead and buried by april regardless of their goal difference!

No self respecting footballer would do this, be part of a team that loses 9-0 just to get one up on rangers?! no chance!

But surely by definition, if they are a tim then they have no self respect!!!! :craphead:

However on a serious note, I have to agree with Alstone, Celtic fans or not, no one wants to be associated with a team that is getting drubbed 9-0.

If any of you played for an opposition SPL side, you'd possibly consider one "accidental" slip up to cost a goal in order to give Rangers an advantage in a tight title fight. But if they were winning clearly, you'd still burst a gut to make sure the scoreline stays respectable.

No self respecting footballer would do this, be part of a team that loses 9-0 just to get one up on rangers?! no chance!

No, they wouldn't, but how much self respect could you possibly have playing for Aberdeen ?

No, they wouldn't, but how much self respect could you possibly have playing for Aberdeen ?

Their players still earn a fair wage and they have a fair ammount of supporters, no one who plays football wants their side to get humiliated, end of!

Furthermore former celtic and aberdeen player jamie smith has a holiday home not too far away from my house, and right next to my boss and he is a pretty decent bloke!

The eighth goal did look a bit dodgy TBH. Fuck the two of them anyhow. I mean the scum and the scum.

Just posted it to get some discussion going as I was bored and I know that a good conspiracy theory usually gets folk going on here. But I couldnt agree with your statement more!

Their players still earn a fair wage and they have a fair ammount of supporters, no one who plays football wants their side to get humiliated, end of!

Furthermore former celtic and aberdeen player jamie smith has a holiday home not too far away from my house, and right next to my boss and he is a pretty decent bloke!

I was joking/slagging Aberdeen off.

Naa Baa Aberdeen have been cheating their fans for years when it comes to playing every other team in Scotland apart from us.

They are more motivated to beat us and I guess that's a compliment.

Being World record holders and all that.

Fixed that for you