Smoking at Ibrox

Albertz123

They could easily make a wee are like with they temporay police barriers they use for us at parkhead over a door or something with a steward but make sure its safe incase of emergency.

Should the people who want to smoke be able to go out at half time to do so? I think it would prevent the toilets being a no go area at half time.

go where? out the stadium?

If that happened then anyone could turn up at half time and get in for free :craphead:

Stamp their hand on the way out.

Problem solved. :crabflute:

How many exits are there at Ibrox? They would probably need to hire more stewards which cost more money and probably put the ticket prices up.

I'm a smoker and I can easily wait 1 hour 45 mins between fags :pipe:

How many exits are there at Ibrox? They would probably need to hire more stewards which cost more money and probably put the ticket prices up.

I'm a smoker and I can easily wait 1 hour 45 mins between fags :pipe:

I'm sure we could arrange for more exits to be installed so as not to inconvenience the smokers with less will power than you?

Don't get me wrong I'm all for it. Just can't see it happening.

I'm kidding dude, my comments are very much tongue in cheek.

I'm with your first point. They should wait a couple of hours.

It's quite pathetic that some people can't go the length of a game of football without bubbling over a cigarette.

Aye? No where near as pathetic as those full of the drink inside a fitba stadium, reekin of bevvy and spewing loud-mouthed pish all afternoon.

Fly your double standards high.

Aye? No where near as pathetic as those full of the drink inside a fitba stadium, reekin of bevvy and spewing loud-mouthed pish all afternoon.

Fly your double standards high.

I'd agree with both statements, no double standards here.

Perhpas its all the smoker that leave on 80 minutes cause they cant wait another 10 to get a puff!

Toilets are a health hazard with smoke at halftime - and something should be done about that - personally I would have every one searched and the fags confiscated the same way that booze is not allowed. That would fix it!