Maurice Edu "Jaded? That won't happen"

2798305648_dfc897c5be.jpgAmerican international Maurice Edu today moved to quash any talk that the squad might be beginning to run on empty for the season and said that personally at least, he is primed to walk into battle any time that he is listed in the Rangers first team.

"Jaded? That won't happen. I'm quite happy the games are coming thick and fast. I feel good and it's still early in my career, so I want to play as much as possible.

The supporters cult hero continued, "Last year I was very unfortunate with injuries, My first two seasons in Scotland were a bit stop-start. This season I want to take advantage of being fit and be involved in every game.

View the full article

2798305648_dfc897c5be.jpgAmerican international Maurice Edu today moved to quash any talk that the squad might be beginning to run on empty for the season and said that personally at least, he is primed to walk into battle any time that he is listed in the Rangers first team.

"Jaded? That won't happen. I'm quite happy the games are coming thick and fast. I feel good and it's still early in my career, so I want to play as much as possible.

The supporters cult hero continued, "Last year I was very unfortunate with injuries, My first two seasons in Scotland were a bit stop-start. This season I want to take advantage of being fit and be involved in every game.

View the full article

Bit ironic that he got crocked the following Wednesday. :anguish:

No suprise that we play our better football when the central midfield pairing isn't Edu and McCulloch.

Not too sure how many games Edu and McCulloch played together this season (4-4-2) - 4/5? - and in those games we have dropped four points along with some poor performances. If it's going to be 4-4-2 then you cannot play Edu and McCulloch together.

Edu needs to work on the basic's. On the ball he is poor, his distribution is terrible, he's slightly better off it and has a good engine. Need's to learn to stop pulling out of challenges as that's how you get hurt.

Explain to me how Walter can say that we are struggling with injuries etc and then only make 1 sub? Is that not nonsense?

because the bench was full of kids who he wasnt willing to throw into a game which we needed to win. if youre going to start trying to out smart walter i suggest you jog on.

we are all entitled to our opinion, but to describe one of our own players as "shite" is embarrassing.

Explain to me how Walter can say that we are struggling with injuries etc and then only make 1 sub? Is that not nonsense?

What has that got to do with you not giving McCulloch praise when he deserves it ?

How can I explain Walter's decisions and actions ? Do you think I am Walter ?

because the bench was full of kids who he wasnt willing to throw into a game which we needed to win. if youre going to start trying to out smart walter i suggest you jog on.

we are all entitled to our opinion, but to describe one of our own players as "shite" is embarrassing.

He could have brought on Kyle Hutton or Andrew Little. Bar a few flashes here and there, John Fleck was non-existant in the 2nd half.

That's why I'll criticise Walter tho, because he says all these things about injuries and fatigue yet only puts 1 sub on in a game that we were never in danger of losing.

What would you have said if we lost 2 late goals. " at the least the young lads got a run out"