Scotland versus Faroes

justiston

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren Fletcher just doesn't ever turn up for Scotland. I hope he drops out for the next game. Adam and Bannan have looked like far better options. I'd like to see them two with Big Lee sitting in behind them.

The fact he literally turned up for this game shows he is a lot more honourable than many of his colleagues

The abuse that Darren Fletcher get's is a joke IMO. The fact that he's flying around the pitch, giving it his all in against the Faroe Islands in a Friendly, during a busy Man Utd schedule, with a bunch of youth players is incredible. The guy deserves so much credit, regardless of his performance, which incidently has been very good considering the circumstances.

And dont get me started on people who think he's shite for Man Utd doh Try telling that to a Man Utd fan or SAF himself.

The abuse that Darren Fletcher get's is a joke IMO. The fact that he's flying around the pitch, giving it his all in against the Faroe Islands in a Friendly, during a busy Man Utd schedule, with a bunch of youth players is incredible. The guy deserves so much credit, regardless of his performance, which incidently has been very good considering the circumstances.

And dont get me started on people who think he's shite for Man Utd doh Try telling that to a Man Utd fan or SAF himself.

I couldn't give a shit about the national team, but sometimes as someone that doesn't really care, looking in - it's easier to tell Fletcher plays shite for Scotland as I have no reason not to see clearly on it.

He always gives the ball away or has the ball caught under his feet and tackled.

That's not me giving him abuse, it's just my opinion.

i was wondering the same. how has he won 50 caps, 3 league titles, champions league, carling cups club world championships at man united, when he evidently cant play the game.

i am with u on this one. obviously a fraud of a player!

LOL

Nothing worse than using titles in an argument about a player's ability.

Any person with a good knowledge of football will know Darren Fletcher does not deserve to be playing regularly for Scotland with the performances he puts in.

He is the captain for a single reason he is playing for Man United.

This is the type of comment that gets me laughing.

The "mighty" SAF rates Darren Fletcher so clearly he is a good player. doh

Ferguson has never made mistakes or goes out and spends near £8 million on a player he watched once. :praise:

LOL

Nothing worse than using titles in an argument about a player's ability.

Any person with a good knowledge of football will know Darren Fletcher does not deserve to be playing regularly for Scotland with the performances he puts in.

He is the captain for a single reason he is playing for Man United.

(tu)