Turkey application successful.

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To see if hes getting a turkey for christmas dinner as there is a shortage this year, You had to apply by the 31st of August (tu)

I was on 5 points. I'm glad it was enough.

The ones on 2 points get melon baws and the chance to pull a cracker.

haha very good.

i was meaning how did more tickets become available? and how did you apply?

Ah right.

I thought this was the first batch of tickets that's been allocated.

I knew the deadline was last week.

Maybe they did release additional tickets and that's me just been informed now? just didn't hear anything about it previously?

Ah right.

I thought this was the first batch of tickets that's been allocated.

I knew the deadline was last week.

Maybe they did release additional tickets and that's me just been informed now? just didn't hear anything about it previously?

This is the first batch of tickets/confirmations.

Got my confirmation this morning.

Everyone who applied has got a ticket, Bears havnt taken up the full allocation and membership has re-opened for some of those on the wait list. :)(tu)

Cheers for the info.

Can non-season ticket holders still join for £25? my mates coming with me without a ticket.

Cheers for the info.

Can non-season ticket holders still join for £25? my mates coming with me without a ticket.

Travel Club Waiting list

We note from our records that you have requested to be placed on the Travel Club Waiting list for season 2010/11.

Membership has now reopened and we are in a position to enrol you to the Travel Club membership for the remainder of season.

If you would like to accept the offer of becoming a Travel Club Member please call our Supporter Service department on 0871 702 1972. Travel Club Membership costs £8 for season ticket holders and £26 for non season ticket holders.

Bursaspor v Rangers 7th December 2010

Applications for the above fixture are now open for all new Travel Club members until Monday 22nd November. Should you wish to attend this fixture please call 0871 702 1972 or reply to travelclub@rangers.co.uk.

Please note it is highly likely that tickets will be distributed from a central point in Bursaspor and further information regarding this will be communicated in due course.

Regards,

RANGERS TRAVEL CLUB

I had added one of the lads that went to Valencia with us on the wait list, he didnt get in on time for that match but (tu) for Bursa