Craig Burley covering Rangers games...

papaguy51

How in the name of all that's holy does this horrible fenian cretin get near our games?

He literally cannot bring himself to give Rangers an ounce of credit for anything we do. When we score, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

His 'commentary' today was awful. He seemed to be implying that Cammy Bell was looking to help us win, something I'd be looking at with my legal team if I was the Killie goalie.

I do hope he gets run over.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's always been a total prick but today was just ridiculous. The snide comments are one thing but a commentator's voice actually dripping with anger and contempt because a team he hates is winning is actually out of order. If I was Kyle Lafferty I'd kick him in the face and then shag his wife.

He was pretty poor but I don't remember him saying or implying Cammy Bell was trying to help us, more so that his decision making was idiotic, probably the only thing I agreed with him all day to be fair and he did agree our penalties were penalties, I think Andy Walker is worse personally.

Are you serious? He even tried to make out like the referee passing the ball to Kilmarnock was our fault.

Compared to what we're use to (provan and Walker) then aye I thought he was ok, he usually is a cunt but I didn't think he was that bad the day.

To be honest he is annoying but I think its just his way, in that he tries to be cynical and controversial almost like the Mark Lawrenson school of analysis. From what I've seen he tends to be just as critical of the tims.

Unfortunately he was right at times though, without Bell and Sissoko's cock-ups we were struggling to create anything.

IMO nothing he said implied Cammie Bell was looking to help us win, but he did show how annoyed he was with the mistakes.

Fair enough comment on the mistakes, but his annoyance was too much for me. He's a twat (not used that word for years!)

I don't know, maybe it's just how I interpreted it.

It's no secret that Cammy is a big bluenose and I thought Burley was playing on it. The way Sky panned back to Bell after Sammon's 2nd equaliser to show him looking distinctly unhappy was also a bit shite.

It's no secret that Cammy is a big bluenose and I thought Burley was playing on it. The way Sky panned back to Bell after Sammon's 2nd equaliser to show him looking distinctly unhappy was also a bit shite.

well at least we know Burley is unhappy right now!!

3 points.

How in the name of all that's holy does this horrible fenian cretin get near our games?

He literally cannot bring himself to give Rangers an ounce of credit for anything we do. When we score, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

His 'commentary' today was awful. He seemed to be implying that Cammy Bell was looking to help us win, something I'd be looking at with my legal team if I was the Killie goalie.

I do hope he gets run over.

your right he was horrible today. used to be a rangers fan as well.

now hes a mongo.

He was just slating him for the two mistakes.

I don't think he was implying anything other than he fucked up twice.

Aye the jump the dyke bhasrard wiz insinuating that the goalie sold the jerseys, good on ye goalie and good on the ref fur giein 2 penalties that'll annoy them even mere, fuck them ! Aye and why are we lumbered wae this arsehole commentatin ? A'll tell ye why sky and espn are hoachin wae jhungles, they cannae employ enough ex bheggars, the aussie convict that owns sky is wan so whit else can ye expect, fuckin shockin. ! :sherlock:

what about when sissoko kicked the ball out and we weren't given a throw in, he just mentioned it and said it should have been a rangers throw (which is fair enough) however when kilmarnock werent given a throw in he was calling it a disgrace etc. its these types of inconsistencies (the throw in was an example) that piss me off when hes commentating.

also, few celtic fans i know don't like him either, they say that hes biased against them too...apparently he loves sticking up for smaller spl teams when commentating.