Celtic In Referee Videotaping Investigation(the possible cause of strike action)

biotechnology

I can see them hiring private investigators soon to follow referees around in the hope they catch them buying something blue.

A pathetic excuse for a football club and followed by a large proportion of rats.

They done that before with the ref McCluskey before a Rangers v's scum game.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe this at all, but it wouldn't surprise me now I think about it. If it turned out to be true the only course of action is point deductions and fines. If dundee are deducted points simply for going into administration then this should be treated as a much worse situation.

To all you doubters of this story Im the OP er & Im not typing pish.

Its as true as the page your looking at right now.

The guy has been a ref for years although hes quite young & his Dad is a carer, tho ex police.

Nice family

You know something, I bet the press/UK Population/would be a lot less sympathetic towards Celtic if this was known.

Im sure Journos are on here reading & PPG obviously, the lousy paranoid idiots are beyond help

They are fucking scum to the highest degree. Any fuking cub could make a report about decisions against their team even us but we have infinitly more class than that shower of greetin bitter bastards. Those cunts are building themselves up for a massive fall and i for one cannot wait to see them suffer when it comes

============================================================================================================

I hope Rangers stay out of it and don,t let themselves get caught up in the witch hunt.

I,m sure we wont, we have too much class for that.

I have a theory though about all this. I feel the wheels are coming off "Brand Ireland"

The whole Irish family have been playing the "victim card" for years and they have a good PR department.

But I think they have overplayed their hand in the past year. Not just Celtic but the Irish government as

well. It,s my belief that Europe has gotten wise to them and put the boot into them.

We won,t hear the true story of this Euro bail for the Irish economy for some time but I,m willing to bet

that (behind closed doors) the Irish government were told the facts of life. No more subsidies to buy

Irish votes. No more hand outs when they play the "victim card".

And its noticeable that UEFA have already refused to get involved with "Dougiegate".

I think Celtics timing is disasterous and they will live to regret overplaying their hand.

Action MUST be taken against Celtic for this, now.

This has wider implications due to data protection, hell you cant take a photo outside in a public place without getting in trouble,

never mind video taping people, I hope they get what the deserve

Utterly absurd stuff from an absurd club. I am actually amazed haha.

However 'get them back to their own country' type comments are fucking retarded and needless.

There are others with differing views to yourself. All are valid. What strikes me about the 'equal rights' crew is that the equal part is conveniently forgotten about when the views don't match with their own.

There are others with differing views to yourself. All are valid. What strikes me about the 'equal rights' crew is that the equal part is conveniently forgotten about when the views don't match with their own.

At no point did radlord suggest that people should be censored.

Personally, the whole "GTF to Ireland" shite I find embarrassing, like going back a hundred years.

At no point did radlord suggest that people should be censored.

Personally, the whole "GTF to Ireland" shite I find embarrassing, like going back a hundred years.

Everyone is entitled to their own personal view. I won't be describing you as 'fucking retarded' simply because I don't agree with you. :)

no, you'd be telling them to fuck off home instead eh? It's just such a completely unnecessarily aggressive escalation, it's fucking absurd :lol:

Scenario: A football club goes insane with paranoia, sends mental 'dossier' to governing body.

Reaction: FUCK OFF HOME YA TAIG FUCKS, NO POPE OF ROME, ROT IN HELL YA FENIAN PAEDO CUNTS.